DHS stole my boat. -techcrunch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Corrupt, egotistical, completely unrestrained bullies and thieves. This is the DHS border patrol, and it is indicative of the rest of government, too.

Legalized mafia.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

4. HappyPuppy

HappyPuppy Monkey

I live in northern Washington and agree about DHS. When I go to Canada I buy a loaded phone in Bellingham about 15 minutes from the border. This is due to the fact I don't want to use my iPhone and pay outrageous roaming international fees.

I was crossing and had it confiscated without any reason. They just said it was not allowed and gave me the " don't question me or it will be trouble look". Turns out its not uncommon.

Top Stories - Homeland Security Approves Seizure of Cell Phones and Laptops within 100 Miles of Border; Report Remains Secret - AllGov - News

melbo likes this.
  5. Mindgrinder

If you're in Vancouver and need free wifi access let me know.
    I can hook u up.
    :)

HappyPuppy and melbo like this.
  6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'd like the fiber run at the end of my road -> to my house... Can you hook me up? :)

Mindgrinder likes this.
  7. Mindgrinder

Actually....ya...bring your credit card.
    Shaw - Internet:Gigabit Internet

I looked into it for the farm...$10k+ install just to get the permits and trench it a few hundred meters to where the main pipe comes down the main road.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I wonder if he got his boat back.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

DHS likely confiscated it, to replace their Party Boat they lost, last year, because some Congressman heard about it, and cut their Budget for it.... or was that a NMFS Boat, I can't remember the Details, of the top of my head....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7