Diamondback arms

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by oth47, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Any Diamondback owners on here? I'm looking at .380s and 9mms..any problems with them? Anything you really like?

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I personally think they are over priced when compared to other .380's and 9's... Khar has some nice pieces that are cheaper here and are better in my opinion..
    YMMV

3. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Hold one. They are very slender, the grip on every one I've ever held was too "thin". I have big hands though.

4. yeti695

yeti695 Monkey+

Just to throw my 2 cents in, my wife bought a SCCY cpx-2 9mm and she loves it. It not to bad shooting little gun. The trigger is a little heavy and the reset is long, but not bad little gun for the price and they have a lifetime warranty. We have out about 400 rounds through it and have not have a problem one. I know this is not very many rounds, but we have used all different types of manufactures, bullet weights and so on. If you are looking for a good little 9mm I would take a look at them.

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The CZ-82 is both inexpensive and reliable. Zastava M57 and Wolf 7,62x25. The Romanian and Yugoslavian Tokarevs again Wolf 7,62x25, not too shabby at 1600 fps at the muzzle.

If cost is an issue and a pistol is the need; there are plenty of choices. Also LE turn ins, a lot haven't been fired much although they show holster wear.

1. Bishop
  2. AxesAreBetter
  3. OldDude49
  4. 10brokenpromises
  5. Seacowboys
  6. RouteClearance
  7. RouteClearance
  8. Yard Dart
  9. gunbunny
  10. Brokor
  11. ghrit
  12. kcmrrc