Did they get it right?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, May 31, 2019.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I believe the point Texas Lawmakers are making is that anything can be used to protect ones legal person since thugs aren't gonna obey the law no matter what.

Remember a felon is in a world of hurt if they use ANY weapon.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Oltymer, Merkun, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Now if the firearms act of 1934 is repealed..Then we have something with teeth !

oldawg and HK_User like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Slick, a useless law for only those who want to control others.

The first long term residents to Appalachia where the Scots escaping the Brits who did not allow anyone but the King's Toadies to carry weapons, not even a wood stick, but the Scots did carry that stick anyway.

It is now a symbol of freedom for the Scots and the Irish.
    The whacks of a Shillelagh - Appalachian History

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If I'm ever stopped and my truck is searched , there's no telling what they're going to find , or how many possible weapons they're going to find , between the knuckles , throwing knives , pocket knives , sheath knives , razor knives , axes, machetes , hammers , clubs , ax handles , slingshots , and maybe a pistol , and or a long gun ,, :sneaky:. And that's in either one of my trucks .I believe if you were to be attacked in any way with the purpose of being harmed or robbed , or happen upon someone being threatened with the same , you should have the right to use, at your own discretion , as to the level of force , and use of any tools available to dispatch the attacker . From the level of a black eye , to a splattered head , let the scum plaguing our country know their criminal way's will be their demise . I believe if this were to be " the law " , we could return to a polite , functional society . Sometimes I think I should have lived in the days of the old west .

Oddcaliber, Mountainman, GOG and 3 others like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Ah yes,Old dad told me of a story of a bigger kid picking on him all the time especially when leaving school.

Dad had a butt full of it so one day he cut a nice hickory stick about 3' long and 1'' thick...

Hide the stick in the brush...and so...

Said bully picked on him the next day...He fell in behind the bully...retrieved the hickory stick..

Ran up behind the bully and whacked him behind the knees...After which...

He proceeded to beat the bully all about and up and down the road....

After which..The bully never picked on old dad again,They became good friends and were refereed to as

Lum and Abner....

oldawg, Mountainman, GOG and 2 others like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and Alaska has both “Stand your Ground” & “Castle Doctrine” Statutes, on the books.as well as a Constitutional Carry Statute that has a CCW Permit System for Reciprocity with other States....

Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Nevada just got hit with some kali nasty crap.... was reading the NEW law they're gonna send to the Gov for signing...

basically it says don't even fart...

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7