1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Diet Chips

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghrit, Jul 28, 2006.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Diet Chips
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I used to have a Labrador retriever & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was behind her. Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned. I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought the tall guy was going to have to stagger out the door.:D

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Perfect!

I absolutely love it..

You're a good man, Charlie Brown! :D

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Holy crap. I didn't see that one coming. I thought maybe she'd try a nibble and puke or something. That is hilarious. Beware the Purina Diet. :D

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]
    someone say nuts?

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I figured it was going to be that you got to close to some hungry dogs and forgot you had them in your pockets. lol

6. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

NUTS
    [​IMG]

7. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

It's funny how these jokes mutate on the internet, here's the version I got today:

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Deleted for no good reason --

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7