Disagreement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Oct 26, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Discussion, argument and debate are all important parts of informing ourselves. If you don't agree with me, don't worry about it. I prolly don't agree with you :D. But, at the end of the day, I may have broadened my mindset just a tad more by listening to your drivel.... and likewise.
    [beer]

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Or the other side of it is [​IMG]

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

or this...:D
    Penguin Slapdown.

4. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Bear,

Those penguins are funny as hell:D

5. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Just came from a visit at GIM and was doing some searching of the members list. Noticed that many of the folks that liked to stir the pot have been banned.

I joined here mostly because I was getting tired of all the hate arguments and bashing going on there. I'm very pleased with what I've seen here. Also, thankful to find this forum. I know a forum is ever evolving, but I hope this one stays pretty much the way it is, or gets even better.

Thanks to all responsible for this forum.:D

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

GIM?

Sometimes we have to just "agree to disagree." If we all thought exactly alike, then the world would be really boring. Not to mention that sometimes I find myself just taking the opposite side just because I like to argue. [yack] [footinmouth] [tng2] [raspberry]

7. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

GIM= goldismoney.info I hang there as well as a few others that you know here.
    dilb_102706.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7