DISCOUNT!--Custom Fallout, Storm Shelters, Saferooms

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Oct 23, 2006.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Here's a very nice surprise ...

I've been able to convince my Safecastle shelter builder to extend a private, "need to know" discount of 5% off the list price of any custom steel fallout shelter, storm shelter, or saferoom ordered by January 31, 2007.

Neither he nor I have ever before offered a sale price on these units and so this is truly a special opportunity. We are talking about a typical discount of $1000 to $2000, depending on the type and size of shelter needed. (The discount does NOT apply to shipping or installation fees.)

The offer is good to anyone who contacts me and arranges for a shelter to be built and places the 50% down payment before February 1, 2007.

For those who may not be familiar with our shelters, they are the best shelters available in the USA, dollar for dollar. They are engineered and built to exceed FEMA standards, and above or below ground, they will withstand winds in excess of 330mph.

Our builder has installed over 400 shelters all over the US over the last 13 years for corporations, government groups, homeowners, and associations. A few have been real-world tested by storms such as KATRINA and have come through with flying colors, saving lives in the process.

You want peace of mind? ... believe me, there is no better way of getting it.

If interested, please start by looking at our website (still getting tweaked). After looking through the site, go to the "Request a Quote" page and submit your no-obligation query. It is simply an initial correspondence that will allow us to start a dialog with you about what kind of shelter you really need.

www.safecastle.com
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. JC Refuge

NOTE: It appears we are experiencing some difficulties with the Quote request mechanism on the website. If you send a quote request in, please also PM me here or email me at jcrefuge@safecastle.net to ensure my response to you.

Thanks.

By the way, at the moment, we can have your custom shelter built, delivered, and installed within two months!

3. JC Refuge

Request submission mechanism is back up and running. If you tried submitting a quote or brochure request previously, please do so again.

4. yonder

yonder No Despot's Servant

Can we get some idea of ballpark of what to expect to pay for some of your more popular configurations?

5. JC Refuge

Sure. Our fallout shelters are probably what most folks here would be interested in. We make 'em in any size needed. In fact, our builder is just finishing up a mega shelter with several bedrooms under a soon-to-built mansion. This shelter is the stuff of movies--it has elevators, 11 foot ceilings, multiple back-up generators, and more cool stuff than you can even imagine. The square footage of that one is well over 2000', but of course that kind of shelter is the exception rather than the rule.

Most of our fallout shelters are more along the lines of, say, 7'H x 8'W x 25'L (and still plenty cool). That one lists for under $26,000 with all the standard features such as the blast door and NBC filtration system (optional features, delivery, and installation extra). So on this unit, the discount is almost $1300.

I'd say that our custom-built fallout shelters average $30,000 or more when all is said and done (including delivery and installation). But we build 'em small as well as huge ... a 6' x 6' x 12' fallout shelter lists for $15,700.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7