"Distance"

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by tsherry, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Wags

Wags Monkey+

I went through that in October - not fun at all. Glad you are feeling better and happy to have another chapter.

2. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

New chapter, just up. And I'm nearly over the trailing effects of the flu, a month later!

3. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Chapter 50 just up.

4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Thanks for the heads-up...and the new chapter. Hope life in your neck of the woods straightens up! Great story.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Heard this was a great series and the place I found them on linked to here. I am a book person but I looked on Amazon and the books are $35. Ugh!

6. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Unfortunately, I don't have any control over the retail prices of the series. I charge $80 for the set of the first three books, autographed and shipped!

HK_User and Motomom34 like this.
  7. sniper69

sniper69 Monkey+

Buying the books direct from tsherry is the way to go. That's what I did for the first three. After reading them, they are in a central place in my bookcase (plus having them autographed is nice). :)

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks for the responses. Sniper it is good to know that they are still on your shelf. Sounds like the set of 3 would be a good Christmas present to me.

9. sniper69

sniper69 Monkey+

I plan on rereading them again if I get the chance over the winter. I need to get my oldest child to start reading the series too.
    Motomom - there is nothing wrong with buying oneself a Christmas present. That is one way that I'm sure to get something I really want, lol. :D :D

Motomom34 and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7