Dit Da Jow

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Hanzo, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

As a martial artist from childhood, I grew up on this stuff. I just thought I would bring it up since one of my students mentioned it today. She has been a student of mine for years and I always see her sporting a pair of knee braces from old injuries. The past two weeks, she has been coming to class without. So today, she asked if I noticed. To which I told her for the last two weeks.

She then told me that she has been using dit da jow.

Dit da jow - Wikipedia

Not just any dit da jow, but one of the famous Wong Fei Hung's recipe. She got it from the Wong family through a relative.

Wong Fei-hung - Wikipedia

Long story short, she has been rubbing it in twice a day for 30 minutes a time and now is free of knee pain. I asked her to find out if she can buy some more as I would buy it. I had another famous one, but all gone. And another made by one of my teachers, but that is gone too. I had two teachers that made it. One was a bonesetter and the other an acupuncturist. Sadly, both have passed on. I was too young and stupid at the time to get their recipes.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Would be awesome to find some here on the mainland! Stuff works a trick! Combine with some potent CBD oil and we got a powerful solution to those deep aches and pains with out having to use nasty chemicals! Better living through chemistry says I !

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Hanzo like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I use a product I found here Chinese Healing Herbs & Herbal Remedies

I have the ....Ku Yu Cheong Iron Palm Formula and Ho Family Jow.

Great for bruises, but haven't used it for any thing else.

Hanzo, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Been using a Columbian import. Seems to really help[stoner]

Gator 45/70, Sassenach and Hanzo like this.
  5. Sassenach

Sassenach Deo Vindice

Shut up and take my money!!!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7