Dixie Chicks Bush-whacked at record stores

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 31, 2006.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Being on the top of the pile. Little else than burying the shit, but that for sure. [gone]

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

good job

==================

i'm not the wheelbarrow guy. I think it was a tactical wheelbarrow not armored. still not him

======================

"He has f$#ked up on things too, but we are 1000 times better off than if we had Gore/Kerry/Hillary in there. Then this country will become like CA and NY - a place you don't want to be."

as for grey people - i must appologise. it came when i responded to the comment above. said cali was nice. apparently people do not like being called "gray". Truth be told I drove through the texas panhandle though some small town there and I stopped to get some gas and then went across the street to get a bite to eat.And all I saw were these people with really bad skin, of enormous sizes, white trashy looking. That is all of texas I saw and it was night, or dim light. and that was the impression. they were gray.

as for women in california being better looking. sorry im spoiled. living around hollywood. if you follow the logic of pretty women and men migrating into a concentrated area throughout last century all wishing to be movie stars and then not getting there and settlling down to be cops and firefighters and haircutters and waitresses then you come to a conclusion that people here must be prettier.

especcially women. i been to ny, and carolinas and wa and ok and vermont and i can attest to the fact that women in los angeles look better.

=======================

Poacher, I do not give deference to anyone really because of seniority. if someone is wrong i call them on that. got me fired once. f em. i was right at the end though. my superior was let go of too.

If the premice of this conversation was not

"Dixie chicks are selling poorly because they felt ashamed that the president of the USA is His Chimpness"

if not to reinforce the same idea that no one should disagree with their leaders then I have no clue as to why the article above about Dixie Chix was even posted here on SM. who the hell gives a rats ass about dixie chix. on a survial board
    So clue me in please. Why was the article posted?[/quote]

[​IMG]

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Im not retarded, Im a very special boy! [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO]

4. Quigley_Sharps

[bestpost] :lol:

5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[fnny] [LMAO]

6. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh where, oh where has the whipping boy gone?

7. ghrit

Took his ball and went home? Maybe we don't play nice enough --[freedom]

8. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Maybe he fell into one of those grey states and some of those Grey people kicked his fruit, tofu, and fiber azz. course if they did I hope they wore protective suits cause ya know sh#* splatters.

Take care Be safe Poacher.

9. Infidel

Infidel Guest

Ahh no, was moving then got sick, just got back to more internet access.

Funny enough As I wrote that whole last post above I kept thinking of the picture with the special olympics. I have a great intuition as to what people will respond with.

I do have a nice video clip here. Maybe you seen it. Sure is fun

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6757267008400743688" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

10. Quigley_Sharps

[​IMG]

11. Infidel

Infidel Guest

Quigley_Sharps

Please do consider that I am a former soviet citizen

In light of that, can you seriously consider that I woudl for a second trust any government or any official, or any political officer, or their propaganda sources.

If you do not who is benefiting from your choices financially then I do not know how to even approach your question.

99% of the people do nothing for free.

Qui Bono? Who benefits.

Once you find out who benefits it becomes clearer.

Those who benefit the most are likely the ones who instigated the whole mess.

Bankers. Central bankers. International Bankers. The people who own war industries. The people who own energy industries. Comercial food industries.

Mostly bankers though.

12. Quigley_Sharps

Who said i would for a second trust any government or any official, or any political officer, or their propaganda sources? you dont know me very well if you think that.

13. magnus392

Wouldn't be Jewish Bankers would it?

14. Infidel

Infidel Guest

I do not really care for their nationalities. They are well above and past that. They will send an american boy, a german boy, a jewish boy, a russian boy, a chinese boy just as quickly to their death. Please do note that in a voluntary, non drafted army people with lower potential for intelectual thought, or whichever way you want to measure inteligence, will serve first.

Regardless of the financier's culture and religion. "Organized Money" (TM) has no patriotism.

15. ghrit

So here we are with a new race to hate, bankers. And here you are in the very place run by more or less democratic (and capitalistic) rules, which (from your posts) you dislike equally. Yet, here you are. What is it you like? Do you go for the least objectionable, the lesser of two (or more) evils? Even with the theory of negative selection, things can be better (though not necessarily so) depending on which way the steps work out. Do we assume that is why you are here, trying to step up? Are you better off with a (mostly) two party system, or did you prefer the one party centralized control setup? Or would you like the multi-party Westminster system like the British (and colonies, former and present) are saddled with?

You cannot escape banking, it is global. Deal with it. We, you personally and us, may be called upon to fight for the pittance the bankers allow us as a sop. (Speaking sarcastically, of course.) What will you do? Put on your tinfoil hat, there are a lot fewer conspiracies than you imagine. The Code of Omerta is probably representative of the biggest single conspiracy on the planet these days. (Possibly excepting the RC Church, and for that the in crowd is very small by comparison.)

Opportunists abound, that is for sure, and some can create opportunities (but the Hunts got caught.) Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and their ilk are few and far between, and by whatever means, they got to the point of dictating to lots of people from an unelected position. Do they qualifiy as bankers, tho' wealthy they be, or are they simply successful capitalists? How about John Deming? His efforts and dedication made the Japanese auto makers successful. Is he a "banker"? (Or are the Jap automakers in the race of bankers now, privey to the inner sanctum of exploiters?) Or did hard work in a free economy allow his success?

"Please do note that in a voluntary, non drafted army people with lower potential for intelectual thought, or whichever way you want to measure inteligence, will serve first." Be very, very careful with generalizations like that, Once again, opportunities may be and often are lacking for the "lower potential" segments of society. Note that you had an opportunity and took it, were you a low life, low income, low potential where you were? Military service opens doors, make no mistake, and the volunteers, for whatever reason, come away well ahead of those who choose to sit on their McJob incomes. "Intelligence" plays only a small role according to recruitment reports. I'll leave it as an exercise for the student to look up military psychology on the web.

Before you get on a horse, make sure it can stop and turn.

16. magnus392

Big money, Big Government...we all know the evils of both. You pointing out that the government is corrupt and up to no good is like running into a wall and going...Wow there is a wall there (after you wake up) and expecting ppl not to laugh at you. Now that vid made me want to pull out my tinfoil. So is there really a point to this thread or you just like to read your own words in type?

17. ghrit

Mags, the original thread had to do with three stupid :censored: wenches that spew [BSf] and didn't have the common sense to keep their yaps shut about things that they don't know. See where we have come? Unfrigging real deviation.

18. magnus392

Shit splatters don't it, lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7