DIY Liberator pistol

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by padkychas, Apr 19, 2008.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Not recommended by the NRA

but it it'll put a heavenly smile on someone's dial.

Gun?...GUN? What gun??? It's just my pocket radio...and pointing it at you gives the best reception!!! By the way...it's a FM(J) radio.....you have problems with that?...... or do you want me to send you to a new frequency??? : O

beast and VisuTrac like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

4 winds or 4 seasons it makes music that commands attention

This link is posted for education, entertainment and amusement purposes only. I do not advocate the construction, possession or use of items described in the linked web-page. If you do however choose to make one of these infernal contraptions as a home project with some of your NRA or gang banger buddies, and in the process, break the law, blow yourself up...amputate your hand / fingers etc....you have only yourself to blame...so don't come litigating the arse off me for your own foolishness.

You HAVE been warned!!!

Remember....alterations to your house's plumbing may require local government inspection and approval. A blockage in your 4 winds piping, may require more than a "plumber's friend". ; )

4 Winds Shotgun

Edit: Theoretically speaking, a laser pointer, hoseclamped to the plumbing may assist in draining the pipework more effectively! However, Newton's Third Law of Motion applies and may stress the levelling device beyond it's designed capabilities...YMMV ; )

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7