Do not obey your television- Buying Gold

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by oil pan 4, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Nov 27th spot was 21.52 after it was hammered down , AU was my buy

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

According to the TeeVee you need to act now to lock in $1,925 gold prices.
    Sounds to more like panic than a sincere offer.
    Kind of like the same way you need to buy a new car now, when dealers are up charging customers thousands upon of dollars because demand has out paced supply.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I see "buy gold now" advertisements.
    I don't see "buy silver now" advertisements.
    Guess which one is down?
    Actually I'm almost seeing dealer panic selling. APMEX is offering free shipping on orders over $200.
    Oh so now they want piddley bullshit orders?
    Remember 2 years ago their minimum order was $300, which was only like 7 ounces. Hahahahahahahahahaahahahshdcjdifcn.
    And some of you bought silver then...
    Bahahahahahahaawww.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Silver is down, may go down more.
    It's around a 1 to 2 year low now, not a horrible time to buy.

Screenshot_20231003-065449~2.

techsar likes this.
  5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

And some dealers are offering at or near spot pricing...

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That often indicates dealer panic selling, like they think the price will drop further, to be equal or less than what they paid for it. I say buy your silver, then if the price falls off a cliff run up the credit cards and buy more.

mysterymet likes this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yeah if it is still looking this way on Friday I will order a few tubes at least!

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Most of the big online dealers are hedged through options contracts .. They don't lose money. If they did they'd be out of business in a hurry. It's the small Local coins stores that want to much and get stuck on inventory cost. They need to move product, they live on the premium.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They don't normally lose money but it's possible during a price crash. They don't lose money every time the price goes down some, they just don't make as much.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

They may not make as much profit on in stock inventory items but if you are ordering for direct ship, it doesn't matter where the price is going, the margin is built in and guarantees profit.
    Got a buddy in the business. Yeah, prices would need to crash 20 percent in a day and he may lose a little, but it comes in the morning and is gone before closing. profit is guaranteed. Someone comes in and orders a monsterbox, he's making 1200+ no matter where the price goes it's price and profit are set at order time.

1. Ganado
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Motomom34
  4. oil pan 4
  5. Bandit99
  6. oil pan 4
  7. thegoldlock.com
  8. Game Ends
  9. CATO
  10. Brokor
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7