Do we really need a president?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by GhostX, Feb 1, 2017.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Many would argue that Ike's tenure in the White House was proof that the US didn't 'need' a President. Other than planting the seeds for the immolation of the whole of SEA, signing a rotten 'truce' with the NorKs, taking the space program away from the military and giving it to NASA - you really can't point to much he got done other than playing a lot of golf.

To be fair, OTOH the last few to fill the vacancy acted like Emperors or like they were the incarnation of the Second Coming - pretty distasteful to me.

Last 'good' President? I have to cast my vote for Silent Cal. Didn't say much. Did a lot.

In the end, as they say, you get the Government you deserve for the most part.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

The idea of the coasts voting on the way I live frightens me to no end.

oldawg likes this.
  3. slackercruster

slackercruster Neophyte Monkey

OP, we need 2 prez. not 1.

The USA should be broken up into the Democratic States of America and the Republican States of America. It can be put to a nationwide vote and see what America thinks on this subject. Each state can vote where they wish to go.

The dems are working overtime to destabilize the peaceful transition, collapse the stock market and populate the USA with illegals and other dem leaning immigrants as fast as humanly possible. America only works if there is a peaceful transition of power. The dems are using guerilla warfare tactics to bring down America. The conservative white vote is on its way out, it is just a matter of time before dems will run America.

Everything the dems stand for is polar opposites from the reps...there is no middle ground between the 2 parties any longer. The reps know how the dems are once they gain power. Look at all the dem run states. They have curtailed gun rights to a bare minimum. For example, in NJ if you go out of the house with your gun you are arrested.

If CA breaks away from the US, there will be no more 2A and all guns will be confiscated. Once that happens, the populace has lost all ability to fight tyranny. I repeat...once that happens, the populace has lost all ability to fight tyranny. If the dems can control America, there is no question, all guns will be confiscated.

If the dems are hell-bent on bringing down America, it may be better to divide the country into two unions. They can have a president each and can have their own liberal and conservative policies. We keep our treasured Constitution and everything that America is based on.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Hell yes we need a president.
    TPTB need someone for us to blame all our miseries and woes upon.
    They don't want us looking behind the curtain and see who is really pulling the strings.
    ;)

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7