Do you believe the US Government Official 9-11 story?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oltymer, Sep 5, 2016.

?
  1. YES

26.3%
  2. NO

73.7%
  1. john316

john316 Monkey+++

all the gold was moved out of building 7 befor .................all the people got out of building 7 befor it fell

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I still question the pentagon crash. I never saw pics that showed the remains of a large crash.

Brokor and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

pentagon had a hole in the side that COULD NOT be from an Passenger air carrier , I've seen many of ground collisions with these HUGE planes .The amount of bits left on the ground & scattered shows speed of impact etc. I saw pictures & photos right after that only showed the damage with a huge wire spool on the lawn .That place should of looked like a wrecking yard with metal bits all over from the dead stop ..

techsar, Brokor and Ganado like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I do think it is more than possible that Flight 93, the 4th aircraft, was suppose to hit Bldg 7 but the passengers changed the script...which I believe was one of the most heroic actions that I have ever heard. So, it seems to me that Bldg 7 is the key to understanding what really went on that day. No one will make me believe that was not a planned detonation. I did come across this which does tie the dots together. I make no claims for it being the truth, in fact, I think the American people will never know the truth. This is one of those things in history that the full truth will never be known, like the Kennedys assassinations (both), Lincoln assassination or did we know in advance that Pearl Harbor would be bombed...
    EDIT: I wasn't going to say this but I can't help myself... What if they knew that there was going to be an attack and they let it happen thinking they could control events(remember there was an exercise happening that day also?) and they thought to remove whatever was in Bldg 7 at the same time? It would be a big win-win as America goes to war and evidence in Bldg 7 is gone...

"The whole idea of the pancake theory and this progressive collapse that NIST talks about means that you have no resistance on the way down...what an amazing thing that all of the bolts would have failed at the same time. All of the welds would have failed at the same time...And there isn't even an explanation for how the core of the structure — an extremely highly structurally-resisting part of the structure that basically takes the lateral loading — collapsed. NIST just talk about the trusses that go across from column to column. And all of them fail at the same time? Even if you were to
    accept that, you've got resistance as the floors come down. And they did an analysis there, ... It should have taken 96 seconds for that total collapse to have occurred in a pancake manner down to ground zero. It took 9. I think Building 7 is the big, big question mark and I don't know that there is an engineering explanation for that other than controlled demolition."

-- Robert M. Korol, BA Sc, MA Sc, PhD, PE, F.C.S.C.E. – Professional Engineer and Professor Emeritus, Department of Civil Engineering, McMaster University. Elected Fellow of the Engineering Institute of Canada for exceptional contributions to engineering in Canada. Well known for his research on steel structures; the plastic theory of metal structures, inelastic buckling, limit analysis, environmental assessment and life cycle analysis methodologies.

"Follow the money"...That Mysterious Building 7

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    Oltymer, Brokor and Ganado like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

There's no evidence this actually occurred, only "official" accounts from the corporate media and a tyrannous, fascist oligarchy. Some kind of aircraft did hit the twin towers, yes. We do have missing people from that day who boarded the airliners. One was reported to have crashed in PA, two into the towers, and another at the Pentagon. But, I said, "reported", and the Pentagon incident is still highly suspect considering the fragment of video released does not show an airliner. As for the "terrorists", whose passports magically floated to the ground along with tons of microscopic dust --yet another report, or assumption. Still no evidence. My point with building 7 is a simple one, and it follows logic as well as argumentative structure. If any part of an argument, any premise is false, then the conclusion must also be false as a result. There is more evidence to support the claim that building 7 was a controlled demolition than there is the claim that it was the only steel super structure in the history of the world to collapse at free fall speed, into its own footprint, into tiny fragments, due to fire.(and it happened not once, but three times. In one day?)

Therefore, just like unraveling any mystery (which is no mystery at all), we should ask "who benefits" from the lie which has been told. There are holes in every part of the attacks, from mystery Israeli videos of the event and their celebrations, to vans being chased, the simulated airliner attacks the morning of the tragedy, NORAD standing down, the missing trillions Rumsfeld reported the day prior and all evidence of which was destroyed in the attack at the Pentagon, the enormous insurance policy of the WTC buildings, Silverstein's history and his own admissions on tape, Giuliani's history and the police state build-up, the lead investigator for the FBI on Bin Laden "resigning" and being assigned on duty to the WTC complex (John P. O'Neill, who died in the attacks), the list is massive...And, we all know who benefits from creating nightmares, don't we?

But, this thread was a simple one, originally. It was intended to ask us a very simple question, "Do you believe the US Government Official 9-11 story?" --and the thing is, I wonder who can believe it?

Building 7 is the key to all of this. It's understandable if somebody looks at it all and cannot fathom how everything came to pass. I get it, I really do. I've been out of the Matrix for decades, it's easy for me. But, I challenge anybody to focus on building 7, the research, the scientific community involved, and the evidence collected. There's a very good reason why it has been ignored by the mainstream media and by the "government". It literally is the "smoking gun".

GhostX, Ganado, Oltymer and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Brokor Well, said. And, as you so astutely point out the list of oddities and coincidences are - well - overwhelming! Yes, who can believe it?

Brokor likes this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

What I believe is that thousands of people were murdered that day. And anyone who uses those deaths for their own gain can go **** themselves with a railroad spike.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    Yard Dart likes this.
  8. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

This should be step 1 in realizing why our government cannot be trusted with our future. It should be obvious by now why our privacy rights are being taken away... why police are being militarized... why our country has been funding a war we are fighting... why there has been such a dramatic push for gun control... why it has become illegal to live outside of the system...

You have a "no" from me.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This goes way back in American History. 9/11 was just a big public sign "generated" to cause action that was needed to get other action started! Nothing gets Americans all fired up about a cause then killing a bunch of Americans. Any sort of "attack" on us will insure immediate action of the swiftest and most violent sort! Want to start a war some where, "attack" a bunch of Americans! Want to further a political cause that no one in there right mind would support, Kill a bunch of American Children!!! Wanna keep the pressure on for that political cause, keep having these "Mass Shootings" sooner or later, enough Sheeple will demand action, and such action will Kill more Americans! Every war this country has fought, every conflict here and abroad, has been planned to benefit this country in it's quest for Ultimate Super Power status!

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Of interest perhaps?

You ask a question and I run into this not long after... is not exactly on point but close enough I guess?

The Depths of Ideolgical Subversion: Communism and Islam

To this day many people are convinced that the September 11th attack of 2001 was a conspiracy orchestrated by our own government to usher in the New World Order. This type of attack is known as a “false flag” and the United States is no stranger to their use. Pearl Harbor[​IMG] and The Gulf of Tonkin[​IMG] were both said to be false flag attacks used to get the American people to accept war. Operation Northwoods[​IMG] was another false attack planned by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to get the American people to accept an invasion of Cuba. These plans called for attacks against American citizens, and then blaming it on the Island nation. Luckily this plan never came to fruition. After September 11 The United States government immediately launched a campaign in the Middle East that began with Afghanistan and then included Iraq and now Libya and Syria. This plan was referred to as the Project New American Century and ultimately, it also included plans to attack Iran. Liberals were sure that Barack Obama was going to end the wars in the Middle East and bring a new era of peace; however, his wars in Libya and Syria are merely extensions of the Project New American Century which seeks to expand American military dominance around the globe. This means that Obama is carrying out the same war plans started by Bush. Actually, the Project New American Century was written well before the attacks of September 11, and one of the planners allegedly admitted a new Pearl Harbor event would likely be necessary to get the American people to accept an invasion of not only Afghanistan, but Iraq as well.

Fifteen years later the debate still rages as to whether September 11 was an actual attack launched by radical Islamists in the name of Jihad, or an attack launched against our freedoms by our own government. The evidence is becoming increasingly clear, according to an article published by Europhysics Magazine, that the twin towers were not brought down by excessive heat from burning jet fuel, but by controlled demolition. As if we need a panel of experts to bring us to this conclusion. According to the article, the Twin towers, along with building 7, would have been the first known case of total collapse due to excessive heat and fire melting steel frames.

“Indeed, neither before nor since 9/11[​IMG] have fires caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise—nor has any other natural event, with the exception of the 1985 Mexico City earthquake, which toppled a 21-story office building. Otherwise, the only phenomenon capable of collapsing such buildings completely has been by way of a procedure known as controlled demolition, whereby explosives or other devices are used to bring down a structure intentionally. Although NIST finally concluded after several years of investigation that all three collapses on 9/11 were due primarily to fires, fifteen years after the event a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists are unconvinced by that explanation.”

How would the American people react if they were to find out this was a conspiracy orchestrated by their own government? What if the conspiracy was planned to not only do away with the freedoms we have enjoyed and taken for granted, but to completely destroy the morale of the American people, while simultaneously discrediting the American government on the world stage in order to offer a different form of government as a solution? Is it possible that the release of this article is a prelude to a revelation that the U.S. government intentionally staged the September 11 attacks in order to launch wars of aggression? Granted, this is all merely speculation conjured up by an author who is fascinated by the techniques of psychological warfare; however, there are little bits of evidence that suggest this is a strong possibility.

First of all, look at the inroads Islam has made in American society since the 9/11 attacks. The attacks themselves have been turned into the means in which Muslims have become oppressed victims in America. Stereotyping a Muslim as a terrorist is the new Jim Crow and they have made tremendous progress using this as a civil rights tactic. Could you imagine how empowered the Muslims would be if it were revealed that the U.S. government deliberately staged the 9/11 attacks in order to prop up Islam as the enemy? Revelation of this kind would likely put America in its place while shaming the vast majority of us into silence. Secondly, the global elite have been trying to destroy conservatism and the patriot movement for a long time. If it was determined that the government of George Bush and the Neocons deliberately staged this event it would be the ultimate end of the Republican Party. It would also destroy the morale of the Republican rank and file as well. They would have absolutely no idea how to deal with this kind of information and they wouldn’t know which leg to stand on. This would force them into compliance with whatever solution would be offered, which of course would be along the lines of a global type government.

Is it possible that this attack was not launched by radical jihadists but by Communists within our own government using Islam as a force for revolution? Is it possible that the 9/11 conspiracy theory is a deliberate misinformation campaign designed to keep us from seeing the real objective, which would be the complete discrediting of our form of government all together in order to offer communism as a solution? This is exactly what would happen if it were revealed to the world that the U.S. deliberately staged the 9/11 attacks in order to launch wars of aggression in the Middle East. It is also a strategy that would fall right in line with the Communist concept of Ideological Subversion.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov describes Ideolgical Subversion as a process that seeks to demoralize an entire nation to the point that despite the abundance of information available to the public, they have absolutely no way of discerning what is real. It is certainly safe to say that we are at that point in the United States. Never before in the history of man has so much information been right at our finger tips yet, somehow we have never been more misinformed. He also describes it as a process of educating the population into the culture of the enemy, more and more we are seeing Islam becoming the protected culture in America while at the same time, acceptance of the loss of American Sovereignty is gaining tremendous ground. Discovering that our own government was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, as stated earlier, would empower the Muslim world and destroy any remaining faith the American masses had in their system of government. This alone would accomplish the Communist goal of discrediting the America Constitution. The following is from the book The Naked Communist.

Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

In 1951, State Department adviser John Dulles gave a testimony before the U.S. Congress describing a plan he referred to as the Communist Peace Offensive. He offered his opinion that the Soviet Union was involved in all out propaganda campaign designed to give the world the impression that the United States was the country that stood for wars of conquest and that Communism was the solution to worlds problems and stood for peace. Looking at the mentality of many people in our younger generations you would have to argue, despite the fact that much of this material refers to events prior to WWII, that there is something of this affect happening in our country. Young college students, as well as activist groups, are literally begging for enslavement that masquerades as freedom. If an organization such as the U.N., for example, were to reveal to the world that the U.S was responsible for 9/11 then this Communist plan to portray the American government as Imperialistic warmongers would have been successful beyond their wildest dreams.

Many people may be wondering why we are discussing Communism and not Islam; after all, it was radical Islamists who allegedly attacked us on September 11, 2001, not Communist revolutionaries. Despite the fact that Russia currently acts as an adversary to radical Islam, the truth is quite different. According to Cliff Kincaid in his book “The Sword of Revolution And The Communist Apocalypse[​IMG]” Russia has a long history of support for Islam because Muslims were one of the peoples considered to be oppressed by the bourgeoisie. This makes Muslims perfect candidates for acting as the useful idiots of Communist revolutionaries who seek to do nothing but create chaos in order to offer communism as a solution. Kincaid cites an excerpt from a report written by a former KGB agent for America’s Survival Inc. where he describes the history of Russian support for Islamic terrorism.

The communists have considered Islam their ally from the very beginning, because in the early twentieth century, Islam was the religion of the oppressed people. Support of Islam was considered a part of the Russian based anti-colonialism. It is very significant that Vladimir Lenin in December 1917 addressed his second message, delivered just after coming to power, to the “Toiling Muslims of Russia and East.” So they considered Muslims a reservoir of people for the world communist revolution.

This makes a lot of sense if you stop and think about it. Sharia Law has little to do with the actual religion of Islam and more to do with a radical political ideology. It is virtually an Islamic version of communism if you want to be more specific. Looking at where America is today, 15 years after the September 11 attacks, it is safe to say that America is forever changed and will likely never be the same. People are begging for communism and restrictions on our freedoms, Islam is becoming more of an accepted culture than Christianity and the idea of American Sovereignty in the minds of millions is a laughable concept. The idea of a free and prosperous America has been destroyed and if it were revealed that the U.S. was in fact responsible for 9/11, then the country would be completely discredited on the world stage and ripe for a complete ideological takeover, which is in fact one of the goals of the communists. Are the communists using Islam as a force for world revolution? Was it communism behind the September 11 attacks? We will likely never for sure; however, if they soon come out with proof that it was the U.S. we may have a better understanding.

Article posted with permission from In Defense of Our Nation.

The Depths of Ideolgical Subversion: Communism and Islam - Freedom Outpost

Ura-Ki and Oltymer like this.
  11. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Easy answer....I don't believe ANYTHING the government says "officially". If it's official, they have massaged the truth in one way or another, guaranteed.

Yard Dart, Oltymer and Brokor like this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Follow The Money

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  14. Cruisin Sloth

THERE IS so many !!
    and THESE ARE real Pilots & SMART FOLKS

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  15. Cruisin Sloth

when so many put in YEARS do we still have crap.
    The rest of the world is laughing at USSA , and they see all of this .
    your on the divine of 2016 /11/12 /death date all over .
    Then !!!

Lies can't cut it

16. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

Not for one single moment!

Brokor likes this.
  17. kemps

kemps Monkey

I used to believe it until I met my husband. He grew up in NY/NJ and his uncle worked in the WTC 7 building. He was there that day and was warned about 15-20 minutes before it went down to evacuate. Obviously I am glad everyone in building 7 was warned but there sure is some shady crap around the official story that I just can't buy it.

Brokor and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. GhostX
  10. Motomom34
  11. 3M-TA3