Do you ever wonder???

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by scrapman21009, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

BWAHAHAHA!!! No youthful indiscretion goes forgotten or unpunished!! [stirpot]

In my Navy days, I always used a 'nom de guerre' when travelling. Just seemed to spice up the trip. It tweaked my funny bone to read years later in the Red Cell/Rogue Warrior books of Dick Marcenko and his buddies did the same.

2. BJC628

BJC628 Monkey+

I'm not paranoid, I know they're out to get me. Seriously, as a member of the "senior" generation, (can we say Baby Boomer?), and also rather computer illiterate, it gives me pause to think of how much control the government has over so much of everything. Grocery store shelves are becomming empty on any day of the week, mail does not arrive in a timely manner (if at all), there are many drug shortages (267 at last count), and the list goes on. What is a grandma to do?

Cephus likes this.
  3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Love those books. Demo Dick's one helluva character.

4. tennprepper

tennprepper Monkey+

They're coming to take me away ha ha

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

My name is Earl ..... lol

Seawolf indeed brought up olde forgotten memories. The most straight laced tea totaler in the division of a ship I served aboard had his name stolen by all the rogues in the division. Any time the opportunity came up to put down your John Hancock, we (myself included), would sign Earl J. Wortman Jr. of Bozeman, Montana.
    Hey Earl, you didn't deserve it. I am sorry I did it, I apologize.:oops:

6. peanut

peanut Monkey+

Mom, I remember you going bat s&^% when I was in high school and did not call/come home late/lose my head and backtalk. The powers that be would bring you back within five minutes. With apologies. Trust me. If the NWO ever picks you up, I almost feel bad for them....

I'm 35 years old and still say "don't make me call my momma...."[respect]

7. BJC628

BJC628 Monkey+

And you and the world had best not forget it either!!! When all else fails, even m99 uses that line!

BTPost and peanut like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7