Do you live in a Constitution-free zone ?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by TwoCrows, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Why yes, yes i do.
    I'm 60 miles inland and see the border patrol on a regular basis.
    should i be worried?

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Funny how illegals coming in to this country now have more rights that the people who are citizens.

When the SHTF...and it will, the thing that's going to get people like us is the fact that we're not organized and have no clue as to who are the Constitutionalist sympathizers or the govt. hand-out army who will turn on you in a second to stay at the teat.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm in the camp that borders are only to keep in those that the government can shear. Not to keep aliens out.

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Not being organized may actually save us, I have run across rumors that all the large militias are infiltrated.

Probably a better idea to be on the cell level, asymmetric warfare does not favor large units anyway, and the fewer each knows the fewer can be betrayed.

oldawg likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

LOL...I'm definitely on the cell level....the cellular level. I'm surrounded by commie-pinkos and parasites. If I can get out of the city, my in-laws (semi-nearby) keeps his cache of ammo in a paper lunch bag.....22 shells, old-a$$ SuperX and Mohawk shotgun shells...a few 16 gauge although no one has one...and a box of Ruger .480 to a beast of a wheel gun that is quite useless IMO. Both are retired LEOs...but definitely have their heads in the sand.

$10 says some FEEB/BATFE agent posts regularly on the Monkey.

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

You will need to find someone else to take that, I make it a practice to only make sucker bets when I'm not the sucker.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I know a few eX Feds, and reTIRED, Feds that are Monkeys.... They are Citizens as well.... ......

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Not what I'm talking about....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7