Do you need a laugh?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, May 24, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Obama: I'm Cleaning Up After "Wild Debts" Caused By Republicans | RealClearPolitics

Just like Sowell said in my 'End is Nigh' post...the sheeple want to be lied to.

It is true...the Republicans are big spenders....but democrats are 10X the spenders the GOP is. AND, when I say I have cleaned something up...I mean that whatever mess was present when I arrived on the scene is no longer there. Our mess is much worse due to him and him alone.

He is a walking fraud.

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

A perfect example of the Great Pretender:

Obama, the born-again Catholic | The Daily Caller

I understand blacks taking the bait, but I figured Catholics were a little smarter. Maybe Ashley Judd is Catholic....clearly she's a genius:

Ashley Judd praises Obama's 'devotion to our Constitution' | The Daily Caller

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

obama is a bald-faced LIER, always has been, always will be. His entire life is a lie.
    Judd is one of many who drnk the Koolade deep, and as you said, they WANT to be lied to, they want to be assured that "everything is alright, the Govenment will take care of you!"
    A free-thinking intelligent individual, like us Monkeys, knows different. [monkeyeating]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7