Do you remember these?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Aug 1, 2016.

1. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

actually brings a thought...we had more guns in public then than we do now and there are like 10,000,000,000 more guns in the U.S. now. We had strict laws back then as we do now and yet we didn't have as many headline violent crimes as we do today. Back then it wasn't about taking them away it was about teaching you how to respect them. Whats different today?

2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^They confiscated all the paddles the shop teacher made. Now this. [afro]

oldawg, 3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Each and every opportunity/event they can use against the people that furthers their agenda is publicized to the hilt..... to further their grab for our guns. It is all about the agenda.... and as Meat suggested.... folks aint raised like they used to be (that is a component of our societal issues).

4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Nope edumactaion is now highly controlled and is more twisted then ever as to the agenda of the statist I reckon...

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Funny, We always had horns strapped to the grills of our trucks during the season, nobody really cared back then, and all the old timers would stop and check out the kill, and rate your success! then the stories would start!

6. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

also they got rid of a lot of shop classes. atleast in my area. i think they still have metal shop. maybe

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

now someone would start crying and take a video of you.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I know! ;-( These arn't the droids your looking for, move along now, move along!

3M-TA3 likes this.
  9. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

You'll still see a lot of them in the rural southwest.

Ganado likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think ill look around for an old truck to buy with an Easy Rider Rifle Rackie
    Throw something in it and just ride thru the big city.....Real SLOW !!!

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Bingo! That is the question I have. It was a normal sight and people were no afraid. But in the last 30 years, people have become scared at the sight of a gun. I recall someone posted a thread about people freaking out because some guy was carrying a long black thing. It was an umbrella. So are we witnessing a reprogramming? Are we seeing that the MSM brainwashing is working? But a majority of those scared are our age, so they have grown up with the sight of guns in gun racks.

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Now if only I could get some of these (but new :eek:) to go along with the rifle rack...
    [​IMG]

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

One of my church keys is still hanging on the side of the fridge.

Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Now, a church that could be keyed open with a upload_2016-8-3_2-24-25. might be a church I'd consider joining....if only the spirits, and my AA buddies would permit me. ;)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Mine is like this --
    upload_2016-8-2_12-39-40.

16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yep, worked for beer and oil. Still have one in my glovebox. Doesn't get much use these days.

17. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Ah brings back memories of downing a six pack while changing my oil, but ya had to make sure you opened your oil before opening a beer...while a little oil in your beer just gave it more flavor, you didn't want to contaminate your oil with beer before pouring into the crankcase. ;)

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Remember these? I still have a drawer full. Used to get them when you bought a sixer!
    [​IMG]

Motomom34, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7