Do you shave?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by OldDude49, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Us too. Absolutely love Daily Wire. Absolutely love Ben Shapiro.

Sure. Mad love for all the super things progressives are introducing, like ignoring biology, food insecurity, censorship, and world war. Yay liberals. And, sure, anyone who disagrees with the obviously incorrect assignation of a billion new genders is a total bigot old white guy. I suppose that if you're insinuating there is no genetic fact behind dna I'm not a latino woman, I'm totally an old white guy. Whatever. Bonus: if there is no difference between men and women, there is zero need for feminism. So, there's that. Goodbye title nine.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2022
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I don't mind change ,,, when it's for the better . And you know that change isn't good ,, when for about the last 50 years ,, things have been going reasonably civil ,,, but now the ones wanting this change are fighting , crying, burning, looting ,, trying to force something that a minority wants the majority to accept . JMO

Idahoser, Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

interesting replies... got to say the replies pretty much match my opinion on all this...

(OK can't really use the words I want to) so... stuff???

IMHO much of what the leftist are doing is an attempt to control everyone...

and I also believe a tremendous amount of the online hammering of such things...

is being done with those phone banks of fake accounts...

also I have to say Joe Rogan has made some very interesting statements about big tech...

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I'm glad I don't shave.

5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I love the commercial. Probably because I love fire. TBH though I quit shaving when I discovered the results you get from waxing. Enjoy y'all's razor burn, heh.

techsar, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Over 9 million views in 5 days. Not bad.

44044, Gator 45/70 and magicfingers like this.
  7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I have been using Harry's but no more. If a company wants to express political or social views, that's fine. But it's also fine if I don't buy thier products any more. That's our first line of protest.
    I won't buy anymore Harry's razors, Black Rifle coffee, watch anything with Liam Neeson in it, pay for Disney Channel or Netflix, use anything Google.
    My wife thinks I'm crazy. She asks me if I think I'm really hurting them. I tell her that's not the point. It's a matter of conscience. But of enough people refuse to buy thier products it will make a difference. Look at Coke and Netflix, thier profits are in sharp decline. My philosophy is pretty simple. If the left promotes it, boycott it. If the left vilifys it, buy it. I bought a couple hundred dollars of Goya foods products after the CEO was demonized for supporting Trump.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7