Do you want to install a Pool ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyronecm, Feb 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyronecm

Tyronecm Neophyte Monkey

Do you want to install a pool without stress? Pool installation companies are now in charge of designing and installing your pool. They will look over your property to determine the best location for the pool. They will also inspect your water supply and drainage system to determine how to integrate these components with your pool. Pool installation companies are also in charge of digging and preparing the ground, decking, coping and plastering, and the water filtration system. We had just finished installing the pool. They did an excellent job.

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Can't just delete the Add?? post

Seepalaces, techsar and Alanaana like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I think we're being bombarded with advertisings .

Seepalaces, Dunerunner and techsar like this.
  4. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

Off with his head!!!

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yeah I need a pool in February to keep my Gators in.

6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

We have a pool that my Father built 50 years ago. It is 25x50 cement pond and it leaks like a sieve. During the summer our water bills run $300 a month...but it is FUN...most of the time. Five generations of our family have enjoyed that pool, and all of the cookouts, swimming, diving, sunbathing, conversations, games, and I'm fairly sure that I wasn't the only one to have had sex in the pool. My Father did say that he wished that he had put a trailer hitch in the concrete, so that whenever someone said they wished they had a pool like ours, he could say "just back it in here and bring it back when you get tired of it"!

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

My Father was his own general contractor, when he built our pool. There are a lot of con-artist, and incompetent contractors out there. My nephew's BIL and SIL lost a bundle to a guy that might have been both. The guy was a good earthmover and thought that he could build pools too...he couldn't! Not only could he not build pools, but he had several under construction at once.! His crew would show up and work for a few days and then leave. All anyone got out of it was a hole in the ground...and their bank account!

8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Looks like we just had a close encounter with a pool shark...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7