Documentary about Satanism, Hollywood, and CIA Connection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Aug 3, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Very Good 2020 Documentary about Satanism, Hollywood, and CIA Connection: Top Hollywood Stunt Man Explains Satanism and CIA Ties And Brainwashing in Hollywood - OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL

Very Good 2020 Documentary about Satanism, Hollywood, and CIA Connection: Top Hollywood Stunt Man Explains Satanism and CIA Ties And Brainwashing in Hollywood - OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL
    Satanism and CIA In Hollywood - OUT OF SHADOWS OFFICIAL - Hollywood Stunt Man Explains Satanism and CIA Ties And Brainwashing in Hollywood

Cruisin Sloth and enloopious like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

CIA running Honey Pot operations. 46:37

This guy lifts up a trap door in his mansion to reveal an underground swimming pool with a girl in a bikini. Wow.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Yet another satanic panic...does the swimming pool have a pizza basement?

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

86e67d67464cf1d553da22c944d582a0.

5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I used to work for a major Hollywood studio and my brother still does. Everyone there knows that these stories are all true. There's no 'conspiracy theory' about it. The stuff that I've seen first hand would make you puke. I've seen 20 yr vets of LAPD vomit from some of what they've seen. Little kids run around LARPing online pretending like they don't exist but the grown ups know its all true.

6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Michael Jackson was open (mostly) about what he was up to. Like we didn’t already know with his play land arrangement. Rot in Hell pal.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7