Does this mean what I think it does

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Cephus, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...ote_cfm.cfm?congress=111&session=1&vote=00108

And if it does what is coming next .taser1

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> "Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."
    Vladimir Lenin

"Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever."
    Vladimir Lenin
    <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Yep, slavery has returned to the US.

3. Cephus

I think if this becomes mandatory for the youth of our country it will be the straw that broke the camels back(pun intended ) .

This could be worse than the economy collapsing .

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And all countenanced by no less a champion of individual freedom than Fat Ted.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That fat bastard has to fall down and die some time. He's outlived all of his kin, and remarkably managed to escape the Kennedy curse. He's even been charged by karmic fate to be found guilty of murder, that drunken sod wrecked a car and killed some lady and got away with it mysteriously. I tell you one thing, them ain't angels on his shoulder.

6. Cephus

I have 10 grandchildren and if there is any one thing that will take me over the edge
    it would be for some A$$HOLE to try and take them out of their homes .
    Maybe I've lived to long but I don't think it would make for a very large fight but ya can beat your tiny hiny there would be one !!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7