Doesn't surprise me at all....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

I don't know...I always thought of Lady M. as a Klingon war bride...just sayin' ya'll[kneelsuckers]

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Even the Liberals are beginning to realise the kenyan is not a politician that LEADS, but sees himself as a king who RULES by decree. Americans rebel at such imperiousness. Even many marshmallow-minded young people eventually get tired of being told what they can and can't do. When the pampered youth of America get PO'd enough to begin 'acting out', the kenyan had better be looking hard around him......... he's TOAST. His minions won't fare any better. There's a big can of "Whoop-Arse" about to be opened.... politically, of course. [shtf]

TAKE HEED, barry - ALL tyrants get deposed.

beast likes this.
  3. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I heard that Obama is doing so poorly, that the Kenyans are now claiming he was born in America.

4. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Just a note on the statistics used ... they only interviewed 1003 people broken down into each of the categories listed meant that less than 250 people from each reagon then to break it down furteh into race and gender and age categories... the results are statistically insiginificant...

YMMV but the numbers don't lie.... the people using them on the other hand.....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7