Dominion Voting "Software Glitch"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BenP, Nov 7, 2020.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

In case you have not been watching, one county in Michigan discovered that their software did not match up with the physical vote counts and are blaming a "Software Glitch."

If it truly is a software glitch, Dominion Voting software is used in 1300 voting jurisdictions including 9 of the largest counties in the US.

This could be a game changer.

About - Dominion Voting

Freewheeler, techsar, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  2. BenP

BenP Monkey++

3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

yep yep .. ..

if true these allegations are very serious .. ..

Freewheeler, techsar, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Must be time to hang chad again.

5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Dominion may just be the patsy. There's another software system that is being claimed was used to cook the counts.
    'The Hammer' And 'Scorecard': Weapons Of Mass (Vote) Manipulation?

Excerpts from the article

"In February 2009, the Obama administration commandeered a powerful supercomputer system known as THE HAMMER. THE HAMMER includes an exploit application known as SCORECARD that is capable of hacking into elections and stealing the vote, according to CIA contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, who designed and built THE HAMMER.

THE WHISTLEBLOWER TAPES, confidential audio recordings released by U.S. DIstrict Judge G. Murray Snow’s courtroom in November 2015, revealed that SCORECARD was deployed by the Obama team against Florida election computers to steal the 2012 presidential election on behalf of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden."

Snipped for space

"SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party election data vaults as votes are being transferred.

SCORECARD uses a prismatic scoring algorithm that Montgomery created, to achieve the desired results by those that control THE HAMMER and SCORECARD.

In Florida, one of the transfer points is VR Systems Inc, based in Tallahassee.

Software vendor VR Systems operates in eight U.S. states."

Snipped for space

"CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery turned over a massive cache of illegally harvested surveillance and election data in August 2015 and December 2015 to the FBI and CIA under two immunity agreements that were granted to Montgomery by Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis and FBI General Counsel James Baker.

Montgomery testified regarding SCORECARD and THE HAMMER while under oath and while being videotaped at the FBI’s secure Washington DC Field Office SCIF (Sensive Compartmented Information Facility). If CIA whistleblower Montgomery had lied about anything he would be in prison today for lying to the FBI. Montgomery is not in prison.

Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte invoked the State Secrets Privilege and the Government Protective Act against Montgomery in order to muzzle Montgomery and prevent him from revealing illegal acts that had been committed by the government.

Carlotta Wells, a U.S. DOJ litigator and Assistant Director of the U.S. Department of Justice since the 1990s, told Montgomery that the State Secrets Privilege and Governor Protective Order cannot be invoked by government officials for the purpose of covering up government malfeasance. If covering up government malfeasance is the government’s intention, Wells told Montgomery, the muzzle order is null and void."

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Me doth consider that it's time to get over the dependency on technology and go back to the "right" way, counting by hand. Three times with different people, just like 'puters check each other as in dot mil's insistence that three 'puters have to agree before pulling a stupid.

The "right" way is also vote in person, with the limited exceptions for military and bed bound citizens. This type of shit show must not be repeated. Get your state reps off the dime for that course correction, the feds can sit back and watch LOCAL politics show how it SHOULD be done.

Thus spake me, and I don't care if I'm the only one.

7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

^^^^^^ You ain't

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

You know, the Libertarians and other 3rd parties have been telling everyone for years that the system is rigged.
    Guess what? It is.
    welcome-to-the-shitshow.

9. BenP

BenP Monkey++

10. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

This technology was developed to change elections in other countries. Sad that we have such people in our Gov. The people who brought us Russigate would never do something like rig elections. I guess we wait for the courts to decide. I think we got screwed.

Freewheeler, Oddcaliber, Dont and 2 others like this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

If the election is totally screwed up, time for a re-do. In person, dip your finger in the ink well, paper ballot and two counters (one from each party) MUST be in the room counting each pile of votes. Anyone caught cheating or bringing in phony ballots gets a very short trial and then hanged in the public square.

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

There is no provision for a "do over" in the Constitution. The ONLY remedy is thru the courts. While waiting, well, it's time to play michigan switch, if you remember that "game."

Oddcaliber likes this.
  13. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

voting machines are from a soros owned company

Freewheeler and Oddcaliber like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

What could possibly go wrong?

Oddcaliber and mysterymet like this.
  15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

LOL
    I've seen claims ( on the web, of course) the earlier version of software was in play and that Miserable Mitt actually won several states -- and that Bammy used it to "win" term 2. Yeah - look at the numbers in that contest.

I would suggest folks stand by for rough seas no matter what.

Don't be surprised if Google suddenly goes down or if the "Internet Kill Switch" is pulled...

If the Deep State (for lack of a better villain identifier) was this blatant in stealing power,l I imagine the Plandemic lock-downs will be the least of our troubles....

Freewheeler, Oddcaliber, Dont and 2 others like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Not a pleasant thought

Oddcaliber likes this.
  17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I'm setting my son up (he lives in TX) with FT8 digital comms for when they pull the plug....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7