Donald Strumpet will sell his political @ss to anyone.....

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by chelloveck, Feb 28, 2016.

1. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I do listen to Alex, and I confirm his stories. To date, he has not lied to the American people. There are a lot of people who run him down. he is only trying to get out the truth. The left really hates that.

Taku likes this.
  2. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Well said, Rick!!!

Taku likes this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

The left does not have a monopoly on corruption . Globalism was sold by both parties to the point that Ross Perot had to run as an independent to show the country that both sides had been indoctrinated. Infected is a better word. Bernie Sanders supporters and Trump supporters both see this sell out. Both see what Perot warned us about. Both see the corporate corruption of the establishment in people like Clinton and Bush. The left however are still sold on it. They were easier brainwashed as they are STILL supporting Hillary Clinton. She is going to win the democratic nomination unless somehow she is jailed. Even if she were taken out by a bullet? it would not stop that group. They have Biden waiting in the wings like Romney both sell outs to globalism. HERE IS A LEFT WING NUT who exposed Hillary and her husband in the 2007 debates. Hillary would love to see this man silenced.

Taku, Wild Trapper and pearlselby like this.
  4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

As for Alex Jones? He uses quotes from the very people he is attacking and lets them hang themselves most of the time. Chellovec uses left wing dehumanization a lot. The entire left wing side of politics uses this dehumanization of anyone they cant control. For example right wing crazy Militia types. Militia being central in the founders building of America and an Honorable word which was first dehumanized by the likes of people like Janet Reno. Reno was an expert in propaganda smears against Armed Americans. The lefts assaults of Tea party, Palin, and others are cruel indictments of their own Filthy racism like attacks. I at least call Hillary Clinton by her name even though she deserves to be called much worse. The title of this thread is exactly what I'm talking about. Chel dehumanizes Donald Trump by misspelling his name into some joke. I don't know why this site tolerates it.

Psychology of War: Changing Minds-Society: Dehumanization through propaganda
    What is Dehumanization? (with pictures)
    Definition of STRUMPET
    So he cleverly calls Trump a prostitute.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Taku and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Things are escalating. I saw signs at the Trump rally that says: Silent Majority for Trump. The silent majority refused to play ball when the gays and MSM tried to run Chik fil A out of business and they will no longer be spoon fed politicians. Now we have a Time Reporter and a Secret Service agent getting into it. Ugly... the MSM are trying to point at Trump but he was not involved, it just happened at the rally.

VIDEO: Time Reporter Grabs Secret Service Agent's Throat at Trump Rally *UPDATED* - Breitbart
    Start of incident
    Really hard to see exactly why this happened. #trump2016 #makeAmericaGreatAgain

Taku, pearlselby and 3M-TA3 like this.
  6. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

In defense of Chel and others on the left Dehumanization is also practiced by the right A LOT. Hitlery, Hellory, and so many other words that we use to dehumanize others. I saw so much of it during the Bundy and Finicum standoff that it literally made my blood boil. I am for one going to try and stop using this type of attack. Facts are what matter. I find more fact in Alex Jones films and commentary then I do on MSNBC. Watch the film the Obama deception from start to finish. Not one single lie in the entire film. In fact it is film of people speaking from their own mouths. You be the judge. Jones simply put it out there and said prove me wrong. No one ever did.

Taku, 3M-TA3 and pearlselby like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

We tolerate it because we believe in free speech and the Constitution of the United States. Freedom of speech is something I am not willing to give up. I saw a photo of a black lives matter person literally defecating on the flag. What a nasty human being but it was her freedom to express herself. Name calling is mean and disrespectful but that is all it is.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

It is against the law.

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

(a)
    (1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
    (2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled.
    (b) As used in this section, the term “flag of the United States” means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed.
    (c) Nothing in this section shall be construed as indicating an intent on the part of Congress to deprive any State, territory, possession, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico of jurisdiction over any offense over which it would have jurisdiction in the absence of this section.
    (d)
    (1) An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the constitutionality of subsection (a).
    (2) The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible.

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

3M-TA3 and pearlselby like this.
  9. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Dennis Kucinich also tried to stop geo-engineering He tried to get a bill passed and of course, it failed. Thank you, Kingfish!

Taku likes this.
  10. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

We have a lot of his documentaries. I did not find any lies either. This just kills the left.
    The Obama deception is really scary.

Taku likes this.
  11. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

The thing is , The Obama deception attacks Bush even more than Obama. In fact two of the experts that talk about Obama see him as a puppet for Global elite power brokers and that the new world order is nothing more than the old world order. The right has as much guilt as the left in the current struggle. THAT is the deception in itself. That somehow one party did all of this is folly.

Taku, pearlselby and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Yes, @Kingfish, it is both parties. I called the RNC and told them what I thought of them.

Taku likes this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This is for the Name Calling !
    20 mins of

MINE IS POSTED AS A TOTAL JOKE !!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  14. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Nice try, but YouTube doesn't want to play......"The uploader has not made this video available in your (my) country" :(

A pity....I like John Oliver's corpus of work.

Edit: Although I couldn't download the referenced video....I was able to download a John Oliver:

John Oliver Destroys Donald Trump (Full Segment) February 28th 2016

I was reluctant to embed the video because it contains fairly frequent obscenities....but it is well worth watching. Oliver is spot on in deconstructing the Trump phenomenon.

Donald....Trump? Or Drumpf??

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  15. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Ridiculous video. More left wing non truth dehumanizing. We dont like him because he is entertaining. That is the first lie. We like him because he will tear down the Bush Clinton world order. He won 7 or 8 states last night . The most wealthy men in the country are trying to stop him to save their hold on this government. Their trade deals and their investments. Trump may be a bigot, a blowhard and other callous things but is no fool. He is the first man since Ross Perot to stand up and identify what is wrong with the country. The other Choice Is Hillary Clinton . The Kochs Brothers will Back Hillary if Trump wins. That will show all of you how desperate the establishment is on stopping this man for being president. They were just as much against Ross Perot. Perot was right THEN and Trump is right today.

oldawg, Taku and 3M-TA3 like this.
  16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I think Ross Perot and his blackboard would get some serious attention today. Seems some of the younger generation is receptive to being awakened.

kellory and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Right wing / Left wing. Just wings on the same turkey.

18. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Yes Visutrac, what is interesting is the new dividing line. Nationalist versus globalist. That is what people need to focus on to see through the bull shit. We are living in David Rockefeller's dream . His dream of a one world gov. run by a single group. W e are almost there. If they succeed we all lose. Lords and serfs all over again.

Taku likes this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Thanksgiving is in November, so is the election... coincidence...

pearlselby and Taku like this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Building a Venn diagram for all the rubbishy little classifications is going to get tedious, eh?

chelloveck and Tikka like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7