Donald Strumpet will sell his political @ss to anyone.....

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by chelloveck, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@ghrit
    I had to think about that a bit... Point made.

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

[​IMG] TRILATERAL COMMISSION . Very Cool Grit. They actually used a diagram similar to this .

pearlselby and Taku like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I don't think you quite understand the difference between dehumanisation and political parody...Mr Donald Drumpf (I'm acknowledging his heritage here....and since installing the Drumpf app, I'm having some difficulty uninstalling it)) has promoted himself in the public square as a political candidate to, arguably, the most important public office of the USA. He gets no special exemption from public scrutiny and criticism because he is a wealthy, powerful, well connected, member of the establishment, and multi media personality with coiffure problems. If anyone should be offended at DD being described as a (political) strumpet, it should be working girls and rent boys who at least have some integrity.

Am I suggesting that he is literally selling his sorry backside for dollars as a street hoe??? No....he'd starve to death in a matter of days if that was his only source of income. What I am suggesting is that figuratively he is shamelessly pimping his "political" @$$ for votes.....telling some pretty impressive pork pies in the process. (His pimping his "Christian" credentials I phenomenon.s just one of many incredible examples of the Drumpf for President "Pander Express".

Again....I am not convinced that you understand what racism is...... Sarah Palin is being pilloried, not because of her race ....but because she is clearly not even Vice Presidential material.....(virtually) every time she opens her mouth, she says some of the most amazingly facile and inane stuff. Similarly, the Tea Party has Caucasian and African American supporters. Criticism of the Tea Party organisation's policies and practices is not racism. Race is not the defining characteristic of the criticism directed towards the Tea Party.....

4. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

It is still dehumanization Chel. To make someone out to be something they are not. This is not a Parody and it is as bad as any racism. Hitler did the same thing. REPUBLICANS DO THE SAME THING. Trump is no more a prostitute than any other politician and in most cases even less of one. He is not bought by Goldman Sachs like Cruz or half the trade world Like Clinton

Taku, pearlselby and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

@chelloveck
    If you install the Hillary app, your computer will lack security. The Sanders app will offer everything for free and leave you to pay for it.

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I wonder who will win the presidential campaign in Australia?

ghrit likes this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I wonder if @chelloveck cares, either ---

8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I think the problem is that people are buying into the two party system. They think they can only vote for the Democratic or Republican candidate. That's BS. You can write in ANYONE you want. And as for Trump's 'popularity', it just reminds me of the Obama 'craze'. Do NOT vote based on emotion, that's just asking for trouble.

9. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I agree, @Taku.

Do you honestly believe this?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
    Taku likes this.
  10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Taku likes this.
  11. chelloveck

If you were more familiar with Australian politics, you would have realised that there are no presidential campaigns.....and that Prime Ministerial appointments are determined by the parliamentary party (or coalition) that holds a majority of seats (and the confidence of Parliament) in the Federal Parliament . Prime ministers are not elected directly by the popular vote of the people.

We don't have a President....yet. Australia remains a nominal constitutional monarchy....with a Queen of sorts. there are murmurings and mutterings of eventually becoming a Republic....but Australians, being quite progressive in some ways are quite conservative in other ways. Until a constitutional convention comes up with a presidential model that satisfies the majority of electors in a majority of States & Territories (Referendum), we will bumble on the way that we have been since Federation (1901).

A President with executive powers similar to the American style of Presidential administration is virtually never going to be a goer....a largely ceremonial President, with some reserve powers similar to the Governor General Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, rebadged from being the Queen's representative to being the people's representative, may just win some support.

We have our political nongs ( Urban Dictionary: nong ) and wankers too.....but Australia tends to attract them at a more modest scale than does the USA.

It matters somewhat less as to whom is the Prime Minister of Australia, than it does the Cabinet of the government in power. A strong cabinet can weather the storms of a weak Prime Ministership, but a weak and divided Cabinet will bring even a competent prime Minister undone. It matters somewhat who the Prime Minister is, but even more so, the Government team he or she selects to operate the executive arm of government.

It matters to Australia who is the US president is and what kind of administration he or she leads....far too many Australian lives have been wasted blundering into military adventures and disasters than to continue to slavishly follow the US presidential lead in the exercise of global power. Perhaps Australia might learn from NZ in that respect. The omens are not particularly encouraging with regards to Donald Drumpf as being a competent POTUS and Commander in Chief.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  12. chelloveck

I am not mandated to use either of those apps.....At present, in Australia......we have the Malcolm Turnbull app (He is the architect and implementer of Australia's National Broadband Network)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

56K dialup is looking better and better ;)

13. chelloveck

No Taku, it is not a spit in the face of America. What you are suggesting is that only Americans can criticise the suitability of American citizens for public office??? Special pleading does not become you Taku....

I have given examples of where Donald Drumpf has cynically sold his "Christian" credentials to a largely unconvinced evangelical Christian market segment...I really don't think that claiming to be a wine drinking "cracker" eating communicant is washing particularly well as his being a convincing "Christian". having more to say about Norman Vincent Peale and the Power of Positive Thinking, than about Drumpf's personal commitment to Jesus Christ, and God's message via the Gospels has not helped his cause.

Donald Drumpf's whole campaign has been a matter of pimping himself and the "Trump" Brand than offering anything in the way of an actual policy platform, other than wall building the international border with Mexico, (evidently the Mexicans have absolutlely no idea about tunnelling :rolleyes:, and killing the families of suspected ISIS terrorists (even Fox News was gobsmacked with that one.)

1minute 29 seconds.....Here you have a prospective Commander in Chief of the US armed forces is advocating for committing war-crimes.
    That is the kind of obscenity that is being foisted upon the American electorate. The pity of it is that the hoi polloi are buying it....hook, line and sinker. :eek:

Ganado likes this.
  14. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Well are all allowed an opinion. I just disagree with name - calling and playing around with the spelling of names. It is not very funny. It is degrading. I think enough of it is going on already.I am sure other people in foreign countries have plenty to worry about with what is going on there. It is the border countries we have a vested interest in.

Taku likes this.
  15. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I was just thinking the other day, that maybe the reason the politicians mudsling so much is because that's what their constituents do. The political 'discussions' get NASTY on Facebook. So perhaps the politicians are just an extreme mirror/symptom of the crap we do to each other. At the end of the day, we really only have ourselves to blame for the way things are.

16. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I agree with you, we have let this happen, by not paying attention to what was happening. The anger out there is a bit much. I cannot believe some of the thinks people are saying. My hubby says it started with Clinton saying "Its the economy stupid" to Bush SR. It seem like that right there opened the floodgates of what people say or will not say. It has not fixed anything for sure.
    I get agitated sometimes and pop off. I should not do that. I just feel extremely guilty later. It does me no good.
    Really good post, @VHestin!

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

DEAR RNC: An Everyday American Writes A Letter To Explain The Trump Phenomenon To The Washington Elite » 100percentfedUp.com

100% FED Up
    This letter was sent to 100% FED Up! by an anonymous author:

It doesn’t matter who you support for President in 2016. This letter will make you want to stand up and cheer for the 80 year old American who expresses what most of us are feeling right now. Enjoy…

RNC
    P.O. Box 96994
    Washington DC 20090-6994

Dear Representative,

From the time I was able to vote I voted Republican. I am 80 years old, and have a great deal of respect and influence with hundreds of senior ball players who also network with thousands of others around the country.

I received your questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected. Unfortunately the one question that was missing is “What have the Republicans done for the American people?” We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, yet you never listened to us. Now you want our money.

You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money. You are the establishment, which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets… Well guess what? “It’s not going to happen” You shake in your boots when I tell you we’re giving our support to TRUMP and he hasn’t asked for a dime.

You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self destruction course, but you need to look beyond Washington and listen to the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the liberal state of New York.

You clearly don’t understand why the Trump movement is so strong, so I’d like to share with you an analogy to help explain the Trump phenomenon. By the way, it’s not just the Republicans who feel ignored and disrespected, there are plenty of Democrats and Independents who also feel let down by the Washington elite. You seem to have forgotten about “We The People” and who hired you to represent us.

So here it is, the best analogy I could come up with. Here is the reason so many Americans have boarded the Trump Train, and why you’re pleas to come back to the party who deserted us, is falling on deaf ears:

You’ve been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…You call the city and four different exterminators, but nobody could handle the job. There is this one guy however, who guarantees you he will get rid of them, so you hire him. You don’t care if the guy smells, you don’t care if the guy swears, you don’t care how many times he’s been married, you don’t care if he was friends with liberals, you don’t care if he has plumber’s crack…you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He’s the guy. He’s the best. Period. Here’s why we want Trump: Yes he’s a bit of an ass, yes he’s an egomaniac, but we don’t care. The country is a mess because politicians have become too self-serving. The Republican Party is two-faced & gutless. Illegal aliens have been allowed to invade our nation. We want it all fixed! We don’t care that Trump is crude, we don’t care that he insults people, we don’t care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don’t care that he has changed positions, we don’t care that he’s been married three times, we don’t care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell, we don’t care that he doesn’t know the name of some Muslim terrorist.
    This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal aliens and bringing tens of thousands of Muslim refugees to America, while leaving Christians behind to be persecuted. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is part of a special group with special rights, to the point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

We’re sick of politicians. We’re sick of the Democratic Party and the Republican Party. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but he isn’t beholden to lobbyist money and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very successful, he’s an excellent negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he’s also not a politician. He’s definitely not a cowardly politician. When he says he’ll fix it, we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

Oh yeah…I forgot…we don’t care if the guy has bad hair either.

We just want those raccoons gone.

Out of your house.

NOW!

We too have our BS Canadian Crap , As well as Chel & his BS Auzi Crap

pearlselby and Ganado like this.
  18. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

I am sending this to all my reps in Texas. Thanks @Cruisin Sloth. My husband will think you are a genius.

I will make extra copies to be inserted into the next petition and everyone after that type letter I get from the RNC!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7