Donations - Site Supporter

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by melbo, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Any chance that we'll be able to support using bitcoins someday?

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Not sure. I really haven't looked into it. A few members have supported with silver coins ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Bitcoins you say? Hmm, if you are wanting to donate to the Monkey, I might be able to help you out.

We could work out an amicable agreement on conversion, you could send me bitcoins, I'll make a donation on your behalf, and shazam, your colors will change and you'll get the DVD chock full of goodies.

PM me if you are interested.

4. Dolph

Dolph Monkey+

A small token

Hi guys, i donate some of the money i recieve in membership fees back to those forums which have supported my project.

It ain't much, but every little bit helps.

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

Stu

5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

and those goodies are gooooooooooood!

6. survivmon

survivmon Monkey

Non Copyrighted Survival Material

How do I donate materials to this site?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You go to the Donate Menu at the top of the Main Page.....

8. melbo

What sort of materials?
    Articles, files, etc can be posted as a New Thread and uploaded as attachments to a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Long time lurker...'bout time I finally started donating. Don't have much extra shiny shiny and what I do I'm kinda holding on to. I went ahead and did the evil PayPal route.

--DL

10. i would love to give some wood work to the site if they think they could sell it on ebay to get money to help the site. stuff like wood turned pins. i make them out of all types of ex.. woods and American to

11. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

I finally used the evil paypal and made the leap to site supporter.....yeah!!!

ghrit likes this.
  12. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome and thanks for your support!

13. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

OK - I did it !!! donated to the board - this board is without a doubt the most worthwhile that I frequent. Long Live Survival Monkey !!!

Sapper John and Guit_fishN like this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Thank you gunny, for the support and kind words. Supporters are the trunk of the banana tree.

15. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome Gunny and thank you for your support!

16. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

"not currently accepting donations" That could be dangerous since my once a months will probably go towards drinks now instead of here, lol. Hurry up and bring it back!!!

17. melbo

Thanks for the continued support! :)

18. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Donation complete, thanks for the link.

As far as the sober part goes...that's another story!

bgner likes this.
  19. melbo

8/5/12 All current Site Supporters will be extended 6 months from today which should cover most former contribution periods. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thank you for considering to support Survivalmonkey.com. We strive to present and discuss information that may be useful for you and your family's survival. No one know's what to expect in the future but those who have prepared ahead of time will be glad they did.

If you like what you've found here at Survivalmonkey and would like to contribute to our server and software upkeep, please consider becoming a site supporter. By supporting this site, you'll get the title of "Site Supporter" and also have access to our private Team Clubhouse forum. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use Paypal with a debit or credit card.

You can choose your level of support in your profile, under Settings > Account Upgrades: http://www.survivalmonkey.com/account/upgrades

If you'd like to send your contribution by check or money order, please start a conversation with me. or Contact Us

We're PayPal Verified
    To become Verified, a PayPal member in the United States must provide PayPal with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable).

20. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

b::lets feed the monkey!

VisuTrac and bgner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7