Donations - Site Supporter

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by melbo, Jan 26, 2006.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

well bump this. there is a flaw, as in when a person has an ongoing reoccurring paypal deduction and for a valid reason has to stop that because of a need to change the credit card. …. well it appears there is no way to extend the site support auto pay until it expires. I hate letting chit expire. oh well it expires tomorrow, I will wait until it does and then restart a reoccurring deduction.
    there is a FLAW!

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  2. gravelgurdy

gravelgurdy Monkey+++

hey girl long time no see tacmotusn is me i am hiding in plain site if you know where to look i just traded all my pure silver eagles except one my now dead circa 2008 mom gave me a 90% proof hermetically sealed it appears to be worth $77 for one freaking coin i was/am shocked damn i have to go to local silver dealer who always gave me good deals in past to check the mint stamp i can't find it even with a strong large magnifying glass. i think it is a very common P stamp but what do I know? My 100 pure silver got me 2000 dollars.... not much profit but i only paid and aveage of $13 per coin so i made $1700. You would think that was the end of the story but some of these all brand new dollars were stuck together they actually gave me $2300. I am still smiling! Later, yes I kept it, they have screwed a close friend of mine out of a $1500 dollar very fast crossbow when he died. they would not let my cousin Renee, his widow, pay the pawn from the insurance she received. she had no clue it was gone for 90 days until his older sis at 74 wanted to use it again and or have it as Steve had designated in his will on the computer.... Renee doesn't use computers and is mentally impaired, she forgets stuff, is bipolar and more. .... it was long gone sold. I gave her $500 from my new sticky $100s. later, gravelgurdy aka tacmotusn

VisuTrac and Meat like this.
  3. Coyote Ridge

Coyote Ridge Monkey

How about supporting one time payments instead of recurring. People might give via PayPal without it being recurring payments.

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I haven’t seen Melbo around recently. Is his address still good for mailing support?

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Sent you a PM.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Send me an address for mailing a donation,, or is it by card only .

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  7. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I use PP with a CC for single monthly payments. Will send you a PM with the PP email. Don't see it anywhere on this thread so don't want to post it.

SB21 likes this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Same here, Don't use PP me.

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7