Don't let It Happen To You

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Sep 21, 2015.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

Witch Doctor 01, GOG and Ganado like this.
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@chelloveck. Or woman. Let's take a chance be real liberal and include both genders you sexist! Lol (to be clear I am teasing chello)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Tully Mars and chelloveck like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Not really....we're not real sure about chelly, ourselves:eek::cautious:

chelloveck likes this.
  5. chelloveck

That's ok....I guessed that....and I didn't need a liberal arts undergraduate degree to work that one out. ;) Chello Looks in the direction of a recently exiled member

Though, I should get some credit for using both genders in the "I'm following you" thread. :p

Edit: I think the guys here are doing well in the sussing* out of spurious women department...too well it would seem. :p:p

* Australian slang adverb, from the verb to suss.
    "To discover or realize information, usually with a level of intuition playing a role.

"She was able to suss out his lies very quickly." " Urban Dictionary: suss

not to be confused with

"Sussin', " which in, presumably American slang, which means something quite different. :eek::eek::eek: Urban Dictionary: sussing

Here endeth the lesson on comparative cross cultural cunning linguistics! ;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Tully Mars, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  6. kellory

"Though, I should get some credit for using both genders in the "I'm following you" thread."
    No. You are just confused....:cautious::rolleyes:

7. chelloveck

Ganado likes this.
  8. kellory

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize, that what you heard is not what I meant..."
    ".....And, there is no bike riding allowed in this closet.":p:cautious::rolleyes:

9. chelloveck

If what you meant is not what I heard, I realize that you're not sure that what you understood I thought, is what you actually know. It would help if you were clearer in saying what you mean even if meaning what you said is not what I understood you meant to say. :p:D

And, if bike riding is not allowed in this closet, their are plenty of other closets to ride in where bicycle riding is permitted.:sneaky:

10. kellory

I don't think you will ever get a permit to ride a bicycle in a closet. Time to come out of the closet, chello[grlft]

11. chelloveck

Maybe not a bicycle...but a unicycle is definitely doable.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7