1. The Topic of the Month for May 2017 is "Motivationals." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Don't let It Happen To You

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Sep 21, 2015.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Shining the light on a truthier truth!

[​IMG]

Witch Doctor 01, GOG and Ganado like this.
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++

3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@chelloveck. Or woman. Let's take a chance be real liberal and include both genders you sexist! Lol (to be clear I am teasing chello)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Tully Mars and chelloveck like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Not really....we're not real sure about chelly, ourselves:eek::cautious:

chelloveck likes this.
  5. chelloveck

That's ok....I guessed that....and I didn't need a liberal arts undergraduate degree to work that one out. ;) Chello Looks in the direction of a recently exiled member

Though, I should get some credit for using both genders in the "I'm following you" thread. :p

Edit: I think the guys here are doing well in the sussing* out of spurious women department...too well it would seem. :p:p

* Australian slang adverb, from the verb to suss.
    "To discover or realize information, usually with a level of intuition playing a role.

"She was able to suss out his lies very quickly." " Urban Dictionary: suss

not to be confused with

"Sussin', " which in, presumably American slang, which means something quite different. :eek::eek::eek: Urban Dictionary: sussing

Here endeth the lesson on comparative cross cultural cunning linguistics! ;)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Tully Mars, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  6. kellory

"Though, I should get some credit for using both genders in the "I'm following you" thread."
    No. You are just confused....:cautious::rolleyes:

7. chelloveck

Ganado likes this.
  8. kellory

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize, that what you heard is not what I meant..."
    ".....And, there is no bike riding allowed in this closet.":p:cautious::rolleyes:

9. chelloveck

If what you meant is not what I heard, I realize that you're not sure that what you understood I thought, is what you actually know. It would help if you were clearer in saying what you mean even if meaning what you said is not what I understood you meant to say. :p:D

And, if bike riding is not allowed in this closet, their are plenty of other closets to ride in where bicycle riding is permitted.:sneaky:

10. kellory

I don't think you will ever get a permit to ride a bicycle in a closet. Time to come out of the closet, chello[grlft]

11. chelloveck

Maybe not a bicycle...but a unicycle is definitely doable.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7