Don't Tread On Me- Not Authorized

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Navy-Jack-Flag.
    Navy SEALs ordered to remove 'don't tread on me' Navy Jack from uniforms | The Daily Caller

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Motomom34 likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The Commander in Chief, neither trusts or understands the military. He has no respect for them, unless you count fear and revulsion. He took an Oath with regard to the Constitution just like all the Military does but he has done nothing but Violate that Oath. He fears those Oath Keepers and anyone who understands the Constitution. The Mistake for a President, this Lying SOB and his ilk, needs to be run out of Washington. It can not happen soon enough!
    He cares nothing of History and Tradition, He hates this country. He associates the "Don't Tread on Me" Navy flag and the Gadsen flag with the Tea Party and Constitutionists, and Oath Keepers.

3. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Slow erosion of personal liberties and all outward evidence of freedom and independence is all part of Tyrant's Toolbox.

Destroy independent thinking and conformity of all to Policies of The State.

Just watched The Fountainhead and the speech given about the sacrifice of individual thinking and wants and needs for" the good of all " crystallized again my view of this current administration and the disconnect with American values of individual freedoms, inventiveness and hard work to make your dreams happen.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Rumor Check: Are Navy SEALs Being Banned From Wearing Traditional ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ Patch? | TheBlaze.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7