Don't underestimate Country Girls...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Mar 10, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

There were three gals who were getting married and all met at the marriage counselor's office to discuss the options of having or not having a baby right away.

There were two city gals and one farm gal.

The counselor asked them if they planned on having a
    baby right away or were going to wait awhile.
    They all agreed that they had discussed this with
    their potential husbands and all agreed to wait awhile.

Well the counselor asked the first gal what type of
    birth control she planned to use.
    Her answer was, the rhythm method.
    That will work said the counselor if you keep a good record.

He asked the second gal what system she planned on using. I plan on using birth control pills she said.
    Again he said, yes that will work as long as you don't forget to take them.

He then asked the farm girl what system she was planning on using. Her answer was, the pail and saucer, method.
    After a short delay, he again told her that should also work.
    He asked them all to come back in one year on a specific date for a follow up on how things were going.
    They all met again one year later and the two city gals were pregnant.
    Only the farm gal was slim and trim yet

Well the counselor asked the first gal what method she used and what went wrong.
    She replied that she used the rhythm method, but somehow got her notes mixed up and, well here I am, going to have a baby.

He asked the second city gal what method she used and she replied, the birth control pill but we were camping one weekend and I didn't have my pills with me and as you can see, I too am going to have a baby.

He turns to the farm gal and told her that I vaguely remember you were going to use the pail and saucer method.
    Now I must admit that I don't have a clue what the pail and saucer method is.
    Will you explain it to me as I see it has worked well for you.

She replied, "Well we make love standing up, and since I am quite a bit taller than my husband, he stands on a pail turned upside down.
    Now as we are making love, I watch his eyes, and when his eyes get as big as saucers, " I kick the pail out from under him."

2. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol: [LMAO] :D

3. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

[applaud] :lol: Yeah, that's a good way

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I think i read this some where else here on SM :dunno:

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Could be ..probably?

I know I've seen jokes I've posted again..and other things I've posted under different topics...

Oh well...No biggie...unless you want me to delete it ?

6. BigUglyOne

BigUglyOne Monkey+++ Founding Member

[LMAO] [LMAO]

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7