Doomed.....adding 15,0000,0000 additional to the handout nation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Somebody needs to pay for regularly scheduled sterilizations and one way
    boat trips out of here for ALL deadbeats of any color. She is just raising a whole new generation of the same old sameo.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Somebody needs to take those kids away from that influence.

chelloveck and stg58 like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

This is very old news, we're talking years.

Motomom34 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

When you have a fool as President this is what you get.

Starting in 2017, the Social Security Administration expects that thousands of undocumented immigrants will begin collecting from the Old-Age, Survivor’s, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) program as a direct result of the president’s actions. In a letter to Republican senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, the SSA’s chief actuary Stephen Goss indicated that an additional 16,000 people will begin collecting OASDI benefits come 2017, and that the number of beneficiaries would continue to increase for 40 years thereafter, topping out at 695,000 people. Goss’s projection may underestimate the number of potential beneficiaries, however, as it assumes that 50,000 fewer illegal immigrants will enter the country each year starting in 2016.

What’s more, the SSA is proceeding as if nothing has changed in the wake of a federal judge’s injunction against Obama’s November 2014 executive actions. Goss tells NRO that he expects 58,000 new workers will be covered under the OASDI program later this year, although they will not be eligible to collect benefits immediately.

Tully Mars likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Send them to Liberia

Give them 40 acres and a mule!

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Send them to Somalia with a rusty AK47 and a rubber inflatable dingy....... :sneaky:

That twitch needs to STOP spreading her legs, and get a freaking JOB! :mad:

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

So if you decide to have kids, someone else should pay for it? I guess I was doing it wrong...having been raised on welfare, I was never interested in having kids that I couldn't support myself. ME, nobody else!

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  9. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I am so sick of reading these types of articles! Not a slam @Clyde :)
    This may not be popular but I say F her, F the kids and all the POS's like them. I was raised to offer a helping hand to folks in need whenever I could, and I still believe that. A helping hand is NOT a hand out. While I'm no fan of FDR,I don't believe that this current welfare system was his original intention. As I understand it, it was supposed to be a temporary plan/program. Now we have several generations of welfare recipients like the above.

"Somebody need to pay fo my 15 kids.."
    REALLY...
    And just who paid-is paying for my 4 children? Who worked 3 jobs at times to make sure they had not only what they needed but more advantages than their parents had? Whose children didn't qualify for any assistance for college because they're "privileged"? So just who is/has paying/payed for said education?

Who, after being blessed with an unplanned for 4th child, promptly scheduled an appointment and got his nuts cut? Hell, he even sat there and watched the Doc perform the procedure.:cautious:

ME

The above mindless biatch and her spawn are nothing but parasites and should be dealt with accordingly. Like all the rest of her ilk, they are but one of many diseases affecting and sucking the life's blood from this country. There is a cure, and its cost is only $.25 a dose. But sadly, I doubt if it will ever be administered..
    [rnt]

oldawg and Motomom34 like this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I know white people like this woman, so it is not just a color issue. For some reason people seem to think they are owed, owed for just being. I actually once heard someone who was living off the system say, "they owe me".

Even if she got a job she would still qualify because she has 15 kids. I went to the SNAP site and she would have to gross 7425 monthly. Anything below she would qualify- this is figuring 15 kids. I maybe wrong but I don't think she has the skills to qualify for $7000 a month job.

Tully Mars likes this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Thrown rocks are due because her knees are too far apart most of the time. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the kids, but cutting her off from anything but gruel in a tent would be a good thing. Just take them away from her and give them a chance in a proper environment.

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@ghrit yes, taking the kids away would be the answer and sterilization but if the children get removed they will get split up. That is the sad part. I cannot see anyone taking all 15. There are so many foster children that are up for adoption. More and more as time goes on. Sad.

13. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

This may be old new, but the only reason I posted it is because of the importation of people with a similar "public nipple" sucker standpoint. White, black, or mexican doesn't really matter.

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

And these I consider the future Zombies
    We are only one missed EBT/welfare payment away from these types rioting/looting/killing

15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I've got an ex wife that suffered from the same problem:lol:

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7