Dowsing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

An interesting observation

My personal electrical charge is so high, I can't wear watches (they stop within 3-6 months) and I have to touch static mats before I touch a computer.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    Motomom34 likes this.
  2. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

My wife kills light-bulbs and watches/clocks, and screws up the digital one in the car. Mine can be fine for months but we go on a drive in my car with her in the passenger seat and the clock is wrong the next day by at least a minute or two.

Ganado likes this.
  3. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

*sigh* your lucky its just watches... I kill PC' computers.... 5 RIP in 10 years (one actually caught fire a week after we got it)
    Also got forbidden from working till at one place because I crashed 3 of the 4 tills within about 30 minutes (the kind of crash that requires they get an expert in to fix)

And I cant use the self checkouts in grocery stores, they go all batty....

Luckily the Mac computers seem to be able to tolerate my presence with minimal hiccups

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Keep your fingers off magnetic strips on the credit cards.

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Those of you that have this "gift" , give dousing a try . 2 wire hanger method .

6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Afterwards can you channel Grandma? Ask her if she's proud of me. [afro]

Ganado likes this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Pfft @Meat your just jealous and a null.
    ;)[kissit]

ColtCarbine likes this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

If you want to mess around with Satan go ahead. There's no other reason those copper rods should move. [afro]

Ganado likes this.
  9. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

[LMAO][lolol]

10. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I can agree that with in some that practice dousing there may well be a spirit influence ,particularly those that find thing off site.
    However ,it has been my experience that the iron/steel coat hanger wire is attracted to the magnetic field iron deposits in the ground pipes and streems create, and it may be, it is some what influenced in those with the greater presents of voltage.
    Every one is not charged the same. DNA , chemistry, diet, lifestyle ,

Every one has some voltage that's how an EKG works as well as several other tests to the body .

Those that argue against have no idea how an integrated circuit works in the electronics they play with.

The whole earth uses an electrical charge , some argue lightening comes from the ground , but "what we see" is the reverse, after the initial excitement.

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

It works for me to do it for myself , I have found wires to pipes . If I frigged up , it's my screw up ..
    I've seen weird stuff that I can't do or explain , but !! who am I to say !!

oldawg likes this.
  12. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I'm new and I'm sure the different factions on this odd topic will sort me accordingly.

I spent last weekend with a Paratrooper buddy in Comfort, TX that works at a private airstrip.

Among a myriad of interesting discussions, his lady friend mentioned that she witched the old existing water lines when they bought the place to determine where they could trench without trouble. I didn't quite throw the BS flag because I've heard professional reports of it working but I certainly wanted to see it work.

The Lady brought out two wires bent into an L. Dimensions were approximately 26"x7". There were two 5" flared copper tubing handles the operator held to allow a free spin without any any manipulation or friction.

She tilted them forward about 10 degrees to make the long ends swing forward. She started walking forward to a known water line and lo and behold....(I was watching her hands like a hawk for any tomfoolery) the two rods swung inwards against gravity to make a cross at the point she noted. She walked forward and the cross failed. She walked in a circle and noted where she hit and where she didn't. That formed a direction of the pipe.

My wife and I both tried it. It worked first to duplicate where she had hits and then she sent both of us to lines unknown to both of us. For verification, the witcher couldn't hear her telling the spouse when the witcher was approaching a water, sewer, or filter field line. We got a hit everytime she preindicated there was a spot we intersected.

I'm a believer in this oddly freaky and potentially useful skill.

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I can do it using 2 coat hanger rods bent to an L .
    Works for me every time .

14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

More believers here than I predicted. Cool. [afro]

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  15. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I've had success with water witching finding water piping in the ground. I've used heavy copper wire for a water witch.

However, I still use a locating service to verify location and depth prior to digging. I'd rather put the responsibility on someone else's shoulders than my own.

16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I'm not here to bust anyone's chops but I'll throw in $1000 if anyone can show me proof that they have successfully dowsed anything. $1000 or I never log-in again. [afro]

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Also , If your pissed & didn't get !@#$%^&*(Squat)

Then You are the problem !!
    I know !
    Do this WITH JUST YOU !!
    no noise ,, TWICE

Sloth

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  18. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

When you dig a trench and lay a pipe or wire or any thing and then fill the ditch again , the residue of unpressed earth below the pipe even PVC creates a channel water can flow after a rain or watering or soaking the earth to get it to settle flat on top. water trickles down and frees iron with it, and if there is a grade it (water and iron) fallows the grade creating a line of iron in the ground .
    and under ground stream does the same thing . Haven't you noticed the iron deposits in river and stream beds?
    How do you think a compass works, Magic ???
    Pay attention , it's not the copper tubing , but the iron wire that is responding to the magnetic field .
    the copper tubing holders acts as a bearing taking some of the human element out of it .
    I have run tests with my simpson volt ohm meters and found the some people put out more power than others , In milivolt range .

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  19. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Would you like a video or see it in person?

I could use an extra $1000

20. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Witchers in Houston area say work has slowed to a trickle as they haven't been dowsed with new calls.

Cruisin Sloth and Zimmy like this.
  1. Coyote Ridge
  2. ColtCarbine
  3. duane
  4. Ganado
  5. Sojourn
  6. DKR
  7. deMolay
  8. deMolay
  9. Ganado
  10. GOG
  11. Motomom34