DPH Arms Romy kits!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by magnus392, Sep 4, 2005.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Thanks. What was the grade you got for me?

3. magnus392

You got the Grade B with G2 Trigger combo deal. :) Knowing Scott these are gonna be great kits, probably a few wood defects, or burns, or scorches.

4. melbo

THink I may order me some... Magnus, Can you find me a Browning M2 50BMG, (Ma Duece) Kit? I wanted to build one of these in semi but it was price prohibitive...now it will be worse but will ONLY go up.

thx

5. magnus392

I will do my best Melbo, The Polish UnderFolders are a good investment too. They are floating around $200 ea, ussually with out accessories. Bob at Akron could hook you up with good kits and cool shit to go with them:) I saw them going for around 400 on GB before this last batch came in. I am sure they will hit that again. Damn I wish I had 5k to invest, lol!

6. magnus392

7. melbo

Yeah the Labor is BS...They are just charging that based on a percentage of the Kit.. ! sideplate and some semi parts.. Hell, even the sideplate is a Grand

8. magnus392

I received my two Grade C kits from Scott, and the shitty thing is they look better than the A's and B's we got from him Melbo, lol. Now one is all matching while the other the barrel and bolt/botlcarrier don't match. But it is a GREAT looking kit.

9. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[worthless]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7