1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

DRD suitcase gun

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by CATO, Aug 12, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. peanut

peanut Monkey+ Site Supporter+

Cool looking gun, not sure it'd be worth the price. You can get a lot for $5600. Why not just build an AR10 for a quarter of the price. It is pretty though, would match my truck.....would like a chance to fire it, see how it feels...
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

The breakdown concealed package size is what jumps out and grabs me. 16" x 10" x 6" That indeed is a pretty small package with a big freakin surprise.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I could pay high retail on 10 AR-7s and 50,000 rounds of ammunition and still have money in the pocket for optics for 5600.
    I think it's a interesting gun but not one that I'd get even if i won the lottery.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

That must be the Uncle Sam Price.... along with the $200.00 Hammers and $500.00 Toilet Seats for SAC Bombers.....
    Brokor likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor

cheaper yes, but a pelican long case is 35.75 x 13.5 x 5.25. Thats about 2.5 times larger than the case in the first post. plus that is a mouse gun compared to a .308/7.62nato in the 1st post
  8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

9. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

10. Ronin65

Ronin65 Monkey+

Very nice rifle. Don't think the wife is gonna let me have that toy for Christmas....LOL!!!!
  11. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King Site Supporter

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary