Drone Hunting Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Icefoot, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

Mindgrinder and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Heck, That should be the A FEDERAL Statute.... and certainly NOT limited to Property of the US Government, but Private Drones as well...... You fly it within shotgun range, over MY Property, and I bring it down, Your tough Luck.... and since my Property is Posted, if you come looking for it, I throw your skinny A$$, in the GrabBar Hotel, for Criminal Trespass.... sounds like a Plan, to Me.... .....

Icefoot and Mindgrinder like this.
  3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Around my little part of the world we would consider it rude behaviour for bounty hunters to try horning in on our fun. Although having watched about five minutes of dog and beth once, bounty hunters would make good targets too.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Damn, shotgun only. 12ga or smaller. Damn no punt guns

Icefoot likes this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

multiple barrels ? Same weight of metal per broadside, but within the limits of the law?:rolleyes:

6. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Where do I get some of that " depleted uranium " shotgun ammo at ? Is it at the Deer Trail Central Bait and Tackle shop ?

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I hear they make pretty good gumbo...Just hard to clean ?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

What are u talking aboot man? It's more like Tandy 1000's....If you get enough circuit boards....you can melt'em down and recover the gold plated contacts...
    100 might fetch an oz of gold....
    Just thinking....inside the box.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Vodka has gold in it...I saw it on CBS news's, So it must be true ?

10. Mindgrinder

WWJD? He would'nt use DU...especially where His people might grow kale at some point in the next 1000 years...

11. Mindgrinder

tumblr_liowofyAav1qb4q2qo1_500.

On New Years...I layer shots with black sambuca bottom and GS on top...
    Looks cool with gold flakes settling on top but the taste of cinnamon and licorice isn't for everyone.

gunbunny and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

I cannot drink GS anymore ..tried jumping out of a moving car after getting chocolate wasted on it one night... er just wasted.

13. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

It does poi
    Points out the absurdity of listing it as approved in the first place doesn't it ? :)

14. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Interesting after Colorado just passed some absurdly draconian and restrictive gun laws...

I need a drink of that GS now...

15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Drone crashes in Florida.

VisuTrac likes this.
  16. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

I wonder if someone used some of those depleted uranium rounds on it?

17. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Umm even though it sounds good to me those things fly so high they're clean out of sight.

18. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Huff pointed out a most significant point--those drones fly at heights no firearm is going to reach--can't even see the things--but they can see you very clearly. They do have to come down somewhere sometime and are controlled by someone(so far) who has to eat/sleep/travel. If "push comes to shove" things may get "sticky" for some.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

-06 is speaking about .Gov Military Drones used by various .Govs around the world. and the Ordinance proposed is talking about Drones that must be flown UNDER 400 ft AGL.... Two totally different pieces of technology.... A 12 Ga Shotgun is more than capable of bringing down one of the later, and the former would need a Fighter Aircraft to bring it down, baring any Equipment Failure. Also understand that MOST of the former at controlled by SAT Based Control Links, in both Real Time, while on Station, landing, and take off, and autonomous, while in Transit, between Base and Station. It is very RARE, that the actual Pilots would be located within 5000 Miles of an Operational .Gov Drone. Where as the later domestic type drones, have limited LOCAL Control Links, and the Operator, will be with 5 miles of the drone. Many of these use WiFi based Control Systems, and WiFi Video Feedback to the controller. This is where the Control Distance Limits come from. The use of OTS (Off the shelf) WiFi based Control Systems. .......

20. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Thanks BT, you are a pretty fart smeller---er smart feller. Keep getting that mixed up--must be old timers stuff--lol.

BTPost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7