Dumb question about Castile live stream video

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Oltymer, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Why is the steering wheel on the right hand side of this car?

AD1 likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I saw that and wondered the same thing. Not consistent either. That said, there are some right hand drive vehicles made in the US, specifically for postal service.

Oltymer likes this.
  3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Country postal mail delivery drivers drive while sitting on the right side of their vehicle, reaching to the left with their left hand and left foot..

Oltymer likes this.
  4. ghrit

Well aware of that strategy, I live on a rural route. They do that if they are using their own vehicles, and some of the local folks have installed adaptors to allow full and safe control from the right seat.. Most rural delivery drivers are contract, not direct, and can write off their expenses. Truthfully, I've seen more built that way right hand drive vehicles in suburban service than rural or urban. (Sorta hate to admit it, but I rear ended one of those in VA on the way home from work. Jackass stopped in a merge lane out in Loudoun County a few years ago.)

Bandit99 and Dont like this.
  5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

@ghrit Put it in for the city folk's..

6. ghrit

Gotcha. Back to your regularly scheduled incident reporting.
    Ol' fox has a pic and story that there was just one shooter. The pic says a lot, the text says he was an Army Reservist.

Tully Mars likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Cell phones take a mirror image

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7