eBay questionair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Nov 24, 2007.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

eBay had the guts to send me a questionair about their service, here are snippets of my comments:

If another service would start up, I would switch to them. eBay is a necessary evil because there is nothing else out there. My account was hijacked and the best answer eBay could give to fix the problem was to change my password, but after five times of doing this, the only recourse I had was to start a new user name, so I lost all of my feedback and had to start over. Your policy of having no live humans to talk to for real problems sucks. I can't stand the fact that eBay wont let gun parts to be sold, buy you have no problems selling dildos and clit clips! As I said before, eBay is a necessary evil that if I could find another service, I would jump in a heartbeat, but since I can't, I have to dance with the devil. How is that for feedback?

Think I'll be banned?

2. fritz_monroe

fritz_monroe Guest

Amen. Ebay sucks and I'd jump ship if there was another option also.

Wonder if I'll get a survey. I hope so.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

hmm dildos and clit clips?what categories do they fall under :)??Personally I'vhad pretty decent ebay experiences...and actually got a human help desk once..( she was in conus too).

4. sniper-66

just type it in~

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I've had the old "Change your password" trick played on me too - they deactivated my old one and FORCED the change!
    Had a seller once report me for non-payment - I sent them the serial number of the Postal Money Order and date it was mailed. They then told ebay they had received payment and cancelled the non-payment claim. Two weeks later not having recieved the item, I email them. They claim they never received payment! So ebay allows dealers to lie to them and their customers. I did a trace on it, but it hasn't shown up as cashed yet. When it does, I own those twits for mail fraud!! There was no way for me to leave feedback either, in this case. I tried.
    I used to buy a lot of gun parts (sights and vintage scopes mostly), but now go elsewhere.
    I've received angry E-mails from buyers thinking they had bought something from ME - I have never sold on ebay. Maybe someone used my name too, illicitly?

Ebay is a bum deal. They suck bilgewater. Avoid them like the plague they are!!

6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

http://www.reloadersauction.com/index.php

This place started up when "flea"-bay restricted the firearm parts and ammunition sales this year.

I've only watched a couple of auctions, and I haven't really used it yet, but it might be a worth while alternative to "Flea"-bay.

7. sniper-66

Hey, cool site, gotta go now so I can sure it more.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7