Ebola is back and speading - again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Sep 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

On the very first onset of something unusual I use my own stuff , cider vinegar and colloidal silver . I haven't actually had any flu symptoms in so many years i've forgotten how long.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I have had probably 20 flu shots in the air force. Every time they made me sick, kind of like a cold for several days to a week. The worst was the h1n1 vaccine. They might as well have just given us actual h1n1.

HK_User, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Last time I took a flu shot I had anger issues for about 24 hours????

was very strange... everything made me angry and I felt terrible!

When asked by the VA if I wanted a flu shot told them what happened... they said oh OK... ? ? ?

before that they always made me ill for about 3 days... felt crappy... n sick to my stomach...

not real sure but I think the vaccine industry has changed things and perhaps not for the better?

Not sure but think I was exposed to mercury vapers from one of those POS die fast florescent lights that broke...

and possible I reacted to the stuff in the shot... heard they use mercury in em???

I now use LED lights whenever possible...

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If you eat tuna you get way more Hg than you will ever get from shots.

5. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

I've had the real honest to god flu just once. I was 20 and in the Army stationed in Germany. We got our flu shots like clockwork. Never got another and have never had the real flu. Knock on wood. It was one of the most miserable experiences I've ever had. Two days of that and I'd actually have to break down and go to a hospital. It was no joke. Hoping to avoid ever experiencing that again.

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Community unrest in the wake of the latest violence prompted the Health Ministry to suspend temporarily the field work it has been carrying out in Beni as part of its Ebola response. Rebel attack in Congo Ebola zone kills 18 | Reuters

With health official unable to work due to rebels attacking, I noticed today that WHO made a statement. It does not sound good for over there and getting this outbreak contained:
    "We are now extremely concerned that several factor may be coming together over the next weeks to months to create the potential perfect storm," he said, outlining the harms of "active conflict limiting our ability to access civilians, distrust by a community, already traumatized by decades of conflict and of murder, driven by a fear of a terrifying disease but also exploited and manipulated by local politicians prior to an election." https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/25/health/ebola-update-africa-intl/index.html

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

UPDATE

Congo is reporting five new confirmed Ebola deaths in its latest outbreak, while a worker with the United Nations peacekeeping mission is among several new cases under treatment. Congo’s health ministry says the number of confirmed Ebola cases is now 170, including 95 deaths, as health workers express concern at the rising rate of new infections since the beginning of this month.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Over 50% mortality rate, not accounting for growth.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Supposedly you can get the survival rate up to 70 to 90% with good western medicine.
    But if there is a major pandemic going on, hospitals full situation, med supplies running out, ect. you would be lucky to get shit.

Part of the reason it's so contagious is because of how the people are there.

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7