Economic Disaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Jun 16, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Traded in my motorcycle for an electric motorcycle. I’ve got solar on the house so…

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just got back from Gulf Breeze FL visiting the grand kids. We drive down I-95 to I-10 (panhandle of FL) I was struck by the lack of cattle in the fields along I-10 ---saw may 20 head. My last trip down pre Bidumb that's all I saw cattle everywhere. FL believe it or not is the biggest cattle producer. I'm wondering if herds have been cut elsewhere as well. Old Wendy's commercial "where's the beef"

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  4. enloopious

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Gator 45/70, enloopious and oldawg like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

It is going to get ugly this winter, kids…

7. enloopious

You notice all the people doing it are illegals.

They have said that this Nov is going to be the start of one hell of a ride.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. enloopious

Yeah here's your jobs report. Lies lies lies. The charts show big doom coming Nov. The question is will this hit before the elections or not? If it does the dems are toast. On a personal note, today the job I work has just cut paychecks by 15-20% for most employees.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

And our fearless leader is saying inflation has dropped to 0 what f in planet does he live on?

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  10. enloopious

The economy is on fire all right... if you are talking about a dumpster fire.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. enloopious

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  12. enloopious

This ones interesting. There is a clip from a US General talking about all of the resources they are going to be sucking out of south and central America. This is how you make enemies of the world. Unfortunately the people are going to be paying the price for the governments decisions for a very long time.

13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Someone please explain to me the following
    Biden, WH claims US has ‘zero inflation’ despite annual rate remaining 8.5%
    So why did the demoRATS push this through
    President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law at the White House on Tuesday,
    This bill has nothing to do with Inflation another demoRAT lie and the American people keep accepting these lies ----There is no hope for the Republic IMO it can't be saved

14. enloopious

Yeah Biden is senile.

Or if you have faith in a drooling vegetable, he means that it has increased ZERO since 5 minutes ago when he last checked it.

There's a new word that they are using called DISINFLATION. They actually created this word so that they could print that news story and be technically right, however dishonest. Here's a video explaining. Short story is as inflation increases, say from 5-6%. That is what they call inflation nowadays. If the inflation goes from 40% down to 39.9% they are now calling that disinflation and magic, voila, no inflation. It's not deflation, its disinflation. Oh you thought they were only changing the definition of recession? LOL. You gotta be on your toes with these liars, thieves, and murderers. You wouldn't turn your back on a serial killer.

johnbb likes this.
  15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidumb has just announced student loan forgiveness up to 20K for anyone making less than 125k. This will amount billions of dollars and IMO is just another nail in the economic disaster coffin and may well be intentional. The only hope is the SC rules it unconstitutional and is the power of Congress to do this insanity. If not you and I will be paying for this as well as my son who payed back ALL of his student loans. Just when I thought things this illegal administration does could not gat any worse --it does.

16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

^^^^ Just another way to add another straw to the camels back using the Cloward-Piven strategy. If they can't break this country with division then bankrupt and starve all of us so severely we beg for the government to save us even if it takes the help of the UN blue hats to get us contrarians into the boxcars. Yeah no, I don't ride trains.

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7