Economic Warfare

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Yard Dart, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The Keystone pipeline. Cancelled by Biden on first day. Warren Buffet owns the railroad that is now transporting all that oil. Warren Buffet donated 58 million to Biden campaign. Warren Buffet would lose billions in transport fees if the pipeline is completed. See how politics works? It is not an environmental issue, it is a money issue...

[​IMG]

oldawg, Ura-Ki, Seawolf1090 and 11 others like this.
  2. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  3. Yard Dart

The political force grows stronger by the day... by mid-terms.... we will either be at a civil war.... or the dem's will have a blood bath in losses at the poll's. Either way, the Republic will live to fight another day!!!!!!!

4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Retrain welders and pipeliners to be wiremen for solar installers? And this will cost who how much? And take how long? Someone should ram a harpoon up kerry's bung and let him wait until a welder retrains to be a surgeon qualified to remove it without pulling.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2021
    SB21, Mountainman, Ura-Ki and 12 others like this.
  5. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

OK....I like that one.....ahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa...terrorist humor......

SB21, Ura-Ki, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I hope that video goes viral. We the thinking already knew this, it’s the sheeple that need to see it and maybe it will dawn on them that we are totally screwed. 2022 is a pipe dream, elections (fair ones anyway) are a pipe dream.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I fear the damage being done now will be impossible to correct. FYI Trump signed 6 executive orders his first week in office and the left screamed dictator. Bidumb has signed 36 (more on the way) and not a peep out of the left wing media calling him a dictator. Another example of the left's hypocrisy--- but we all know that.

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Probably true but I'd be a little more careful on the wording, even though you followed up with reference to the polls.

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Pulled :
    Tweet
    See new Tweets
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

From what I have seen welders make the worst electricians.
    I don't see most welders who may have been making nearly 6 figures going down to "roofer pay" installing solar panels.

SB21, Yard Dart, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  11. Yard Dart

I give a rip about being careful.... now is not the time to be PC, soft or placating to those with weak minds and hearts.
    Now is the time to be strong constitutional minded American men and women.... not gentrified, skinny jean wearing pussies with weak constitutions.... ;)

12. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

It may just be me, I don't think so, but can you put your posts in American English. I like your post, but just hard to comprehend.

13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Baaahaahaa

Mountainman and SB21 like this.
  14. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What would happen if a large number of private people got together to pool the money to complete the pipeline?

15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

No permit = no way to complete the cross border part. This things runs from Canada to Tx.

Canadian tar sands oil replaced the heavy oil the US had been buying from Venezuela and propping up the Communist regime there.

The oil will still come in via truck and rail car, much to the profit of Warren and his Berkshire holding co. Funny how screwing 11K US working stiffs always seems to profit a billionaire somewhere?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  16. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

3cyl likes this.
  1. chelloveck
  2. Brokor
  3. Motomom34
  4. UncleMorgan
  5. AD1
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Falcon15
  8. melbo