EDC - Pocket Pen

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Hanzo, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

What do you guys carry on your person?

I have a Refyne copper pen. EP1 Copper - REFYNE

I like that you can. use a slew of refills in it. At the moment, I have a Fisher Space Pen refill. Others are smoother, but I have a Fisher in there for practicability. It can write on most surfaces and upside down. It pairs nicely with a Prometheus light in copper. And is discreet, but is long enough to serve as a pointy kubotan with enough point sticking out one end and a flat end for the thumb. I can get almost an inch of the business end out in a hammer fist grip in my size L glove sized hand. I usually only have about 1/2" exposed though. That way, they feel it and not see it if you ever have to use it.

It rides in my front pants pocket with the deep carry clip and pairs with a small pocket notebook. A practical, non-tactical tactical pen. Just full disclosure, copper is a little heavier in the pocket than say titanium. But the weight feels good in hand.

Oh, and the fidget factor of the bolt action is a nice plus.

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  2. percival

percival Monkey

I had a ti one but gave it away. The pen I have now fits in my wallet and was about $3.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    Gator 45/70 and Hanzo like this.
  3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

A Montefiore. It looks like a tactical pen, and takes Pilot G2 refills.

Gator 45/70 and Hanzo like this.
  4. Southbound

Southbound Monkey++

Fisher space pen. Cost the tax payers a bunch of money, but I can write upside down..........

Hanzo likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7