Egg Recall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Apr 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Most of my eggs are on the counter the rest are being produced in my birds . I don't wash them till they are needed and only those that are actually dirty . If I've had a surplus a while I will float test them before attempting to use them .
    I've reduced my bird population to an average of what I consume per day, and that's fine with me,
    I was told that Silkys would be good brooders but so far the brooders only ate their own . a wasted investment that way .
    Since having my own birds I've gone through dry spells and bought store eggs and don't refrigerate them and never had a problem . Of course I usually cook omelets or just scramble eggs anyway, only rarely do id do sunny up (wet yoke) ,may be that's why I've not gotten sick .Eggs that get put in the refrigerator get forgotten. those I will end up throwing in the garden .(recycle)

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
  3. Alanaana
    Media

New_digs

I think they approved of their new digs.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Alanaana
    Everyone loves a room with a good view!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Alanaana
  6. Alanaana
    These quail egg clippers are a game changer!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 23, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
  8. Alanaana
  9. Alanaana
    Media

First_eggs

I was so thrilled to find that first set of eggs!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 23, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  10. Alanaana
  11. TnAndy
  12. techsar
  13. techsar
  14. techsar
  15. DKR
  16. OldDude49
  17. BTPost
  18. Motomom34
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7