ELE or Adam and EVE?

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by enloopious, Jan 30, 2019.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

What I was hoping to get across is that ,just because a scientist makes a claim does not make it so.
    Even if an alien makes a claim, it does not make it so.
    On a side note, I believe that the earth's age is not what scientist think .
    Just as we have observed in our life time the earth is not in a fixed position and even it's eternals are not fixed so the earth of today is nothing like it was a few thousand years ago .
    Tilt and spin rates have changed as well as magnetic fields . Even the sun is not the same and is constantly going through changes that effect us and other planets as well.
    Even the Tsunamis have altered the earth as well as volcanic eruptions and earth quakes,
    The equator is a significantly greater diameter than the distance cercumferencing the polls , simple centrifugal force proves that. and a significant change in the earths rotation would change the oceans so radically one might not recognize earth as it previously was .
    I believe that the earth during Noah's flood spun 10x faster ,giving more dry land in northern hemispheres and a deeper ocean on the equator . A sudden strike to slow the earth would cause a world wide tsunami including all the carried deposits of debris repeatedly on the whole earths surface . the layers are a result of one event ,not millions of years of separate seasons.
    Before the flood men lived hundreds of years based on sun rise sun rise. after the flood man does not live much beyond a hundred based on sun rise to sun rise .
    Time is an invention a fantasy an imaginary reference point not a real thing.
    If the earth stopped rotating would time stop ? of course not , all Life might not continue but what ever remains continues to exist in it's own reference of existence.
    IMO what we see in alien I believe oft times are demonic and or fallen angels.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Sure, but what is demonic? And, what is a fallen angel? If we're referencing dogma, then there's no chance to scientifically analyze this claim and have both sides agree. It's a good thing this is only your belief, as I do not wish to make this a religious topic or else we're going to move it to the proper place, and it's fine to hold any belief you wish. The point I'd like to make is what we choose to believe inevitably ends up restraining us from creatively and even sometimes, logically thinking. Once you place your belief in something, all progress is sure to end. You've decided, that's it, done.

Thousands of years ago, the science and technology we have today would have made those people believe we are gods or demons ourselves, and aside from that being hysterical it rings true, too. Although we are much unlike our ancient predecessors, we are, despite our many technological advancements, still an infant race. We are so far beneath the scale of development, it doesn't even register to the positive side compared to an advanced race that could, theoretically travel the stars and colonize worlds. Even with Moore's Law in place (a doubling of computer processing every 18 months), the exponential curve is still rather staggering. I mean, scientists are still trying to use liquid/gaseous/chemical fuels to propel space craft and there's absolutely nothing else that even comes close, and that's considering the numerous ideas out there. Our own universe is so staggeringly massive; life could exist all over without us even knowing it. I would say demons and angels are constructs of our short timeline and thoughts, the creation of the minds of men, the blink of a subatomic particle and nothing else, really. I only say this based on my own experience, and I'm pretty sure the prophets never mentioned demons or angels flying around in orange glowing triangle shaped ships, unless I missed something.

When we think about "reality", everything we see, smell, hear, and touch are the result of being a part of this third dimension we inhabit. As far as humans may be concerned, we've got really poor senses. I'm serious, on the scale of everything animal, we are damn close to being blind, deaf, and useless when it comes to our sensory attributes. It is only with our scientific instruments that we can gain a greater perspective. How much of this existence is real, and how much is actually fiction and fantasy?

3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I for one have had physical contact and confrontation with demons and angels , and I can tell you from experience they are as real as you and I , presuming you are real .
    There are a lot of things we as humans cannot normally see ,our naked eyes have a limited light spectrum , however scientist have found means of seeing some things using special lights and filters just like night vision.
    Just as certain fish that are almost completely clear and only their organs are visible these creatures too have this capacity .
    Those in Satan worship are manipulated by these creatures and perform some quite disturbing acts to prove their existence , it is why the cult is so powerful in government.
    Practically every cultures in history from the most sophisticated to the remote tribes of the world all acknowledge interference with demons.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Brokor

Can you, now? And how can you be sure that I haven't seen something similar? I've attended rituals, some who are ignorant of its purpose may call it "Satanic". I have seen what you describe as "demons", but this they are not. I have skryed (scrying) and meditated and projected --and been attacked by the "little nasties" before. There are a lot of unknowns in the universe, but one thing is known: the religious determination is absolutely and positively incorrect. There's no hell, no Satan, no demons. If you see different cultures all portraying something as "Demonic", it's ultimately your own perceptions of what is portrayed which betrays you. Often times, the greatest "demons" are those within ourselves. Some rituals attempt to gain power through the transference of energy, be it from death or sexual interaction, and even conquering the higher dimensions. Not everything you see is real, and can just as easily be the manifestation of your own self through the higher dimensions or a reflection of energy from your self (higher consciousness). Also bear in mind that each person has energies at all times, some may see this as a aura, or in the astral realm, as a being or entity, and also as a mere presence. We may also attract other energies to us, knowingly or unknowingly. The universe and all within it are interacting at different, varying intensities and through multiple dimensions. If we were to ever recognize and consolidate these energies and make them manifest into a single being, it could be a continuation of your self or it could be something new. But, breaking the falsities inherent with traditional dogma is necessary to gain understanding, otherwise your fear will control the outcome of any interaction.

The Bohemian Grove type of secret political wrangling, where high ranking politicians wear black robes and partake in a ritual with 40 foot tall stone owls and wicked chanting is more for show and entertainment than anything else. There is a significance to be gleaned with the rituals, but it takes actual knowledge to understand the meaning. Long before there were Christians and Catholics, and long before the English language ever developed, the Druids lived in harmony with nature, locked away from other influences. And, although much remains a mystery with Druidry, some certainties can be established. As best I can surmise, "Demons" were not a part of their construct. Again, it's your own perceptions that you are forcing into being based on the formulations of dogmatic principle that's getting in the way and prohibiting you from seeing anything else.

You've accepted a belief in demons and satan. All hope for progress now ends.

5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I think that you are right, that the tech is being developed and out there but it is not making it to us. The people are not seeing ANY of it unless there is a need just like the current TV advancements. But those keep us in the dark. It is a fine line between giving us tech to enslave us and giving us tech that will free us. Both exist but we just seem to get the crap.

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  6. enloopious

Science and religion are the same thing. You can't argue with either.

Gator 45/70 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Just my opinion but science is actually easier to argue then religion...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I've been in a squad moving sneaky-Pete through deep forest at night and got surrounded by Bad Things. We all froze without command.

The Bad Things seemed to sit in the invisible darkness and judge us. (I felt poorly). The feeling went away and we all collected breath with one guy whispering ''fuuuuuu**". We all had the heebie-jeebies but finished the movement without issue. Nobody wanted to talk about it later.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

the key difference between science and religion is that with science your are dealing with things in this physical world that can be forced to act the same repeatedly.
    With religion you are dealing with living things with a will in a spiritual plane the current science cannot touch. However the spiritual can touch the physical.
    I recently watched an 60 minuets BBC on electricity and the things science thought then and what we know now are quite different . the misleading of science in the beginning had stifled the knowledge being perpetrated .even what we know now of electricity is still being learned.
    However the spiritual information had not changed in thousands of years in all countries world wide . Still just as real today. for good or for bad it still exists.
    spirit =will
    science = mechanics .

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  10. enloopious

I think they are one and the same. Of course many people will not understand what I mean by science and religion being the same thing and I guess I don't really expect them to. Religion is belief and science too is belief.

11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Being they are two sides of the same thing, I have never had troubling reconciling the two. Many top scientists have been quite religious.

enloopious and Bandit99 like this.
  12. Brokor

It's quite the conundrum. Sometimes, I wonder how many are faking it. Reminds me of the move, "Contact" with Jodie Foster. The whole movie is based on the concept of the existence of aliens and humanity's belief in God, and which may be real or imagined. It's brilliantly written, and many people may not even comprehend the full extent of the struggle between the two concepts. The lead character played by Foster is a hardened scientist who holds no room for religion at all, but it is only after her experience toward the end of the movie that she finds herself asking the whole of humanity to trust her based solely on her word. That's the crux of the whole debate with religion since everything about it has been told to others in story or written down based on a revelation, which is a personal experience. There's no proof, no evidence at all, only your word that you've seen and experienced something remarkable. The sole aspect of science which separates it from religion is that it requires proof through repeatable experimentation. In modern times, the "data" can be corrupted, made up, not entirely true, and actual facts may be obfuscated due to big money and corporate agendas --but we can still filter through the lies and reveal the truth if we know what we're doing. In a way, religion has some of the very same attributes, if you really think about it long enough.

enloopious and Ganado like this.
  13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

God performing miracles might be alien to you, but those of us in the Christian world experience it all the time.
    Although we do not manipulate God we CO operate with Him.. something the rest of the world want's no part of..
    I believe that God knows the patterns of things and their potential, move one thing and the domino effects change the course of things . the way I see it , either one is the problem or the solution depending on one's cooperation with God . And the more cooperative one is the more advantages can be directed to his existence. It's not a matter of religion but the desperation of cooperation. Jesus said it.

14. Brokor

Well, since you insist.
    I'm certain @enloopious doesn't mind where this topic is now located. I am just as much at fault, anyway.
    Please, carry on respectfully.

15. enloopious

Jesus was an alien.

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I cannot fully eliminate that as a possibility.

Ganado likes this.
  17. enloopious

Its all right in front of us...
    [​IMG]

Can they be any more obvious?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7