Election Day Theme Song for Melbo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Nov 4, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Cato, Someone reading your posts could simply come to the conclusion you may well be a troll. Do you enjoy wacking hornet's nests with a stick also?

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Well, I wasn't trying to go too deep on the song just felt that we had 2 clowns for our choice. They have been sent in and the post was based off a shoutbox comment from Melbo.

Well, you guys can have fun arguing about the Papal Dictatorship. I am going to go back and read the Augsburg Confession and Calvin's Institutes so I can clear my mind on the fact that the Reformation pretty much put an end to the Papal Authority for the Protestants in the world and the "Pilgrims" and evil "Puritans" who really founded this country put an end to the Church of England as their "dictator du jour".

On second thought, All the Clowns showed up in this thread.......SM has been infiltrated by a bunch of clowns...I think you all look like Chirac dressed in a monkey suite waiving a white flag.

[FF]Hi...My name is Tac. [FF]Nice to meet you Tac, my name is Cato. [FF]Wow, I didn't know we all looked so much like clowns, my name is Kellroy.

BTPost likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Uh-oh. Badministrator II

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wow, Ditto, Ghrit....

5. Clyde

Bt- don't go asking for a cheese eating surrender monkey action figure avatar. With my overwhelming admin authority, I will change all your avatars to the flag waving Chirac!

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Well, "Life is tough, and then you Die." One of my favorite Quotes..... Have you seen the Banner, placed on the front of my Cabin? I posted it around here, somewhere, or maybe it was an Facebook... It is about as Flag Waving, as I get.....

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Wow, talk about misinformed. Every true clown has a registered look, and can be recognized without difficulty by his markings. There are clown colleges, clown guilds, Buffoons, fools, and jesters. comics, comedians, and idiots who just think they are funny. As a general rule. " a comedian says funny things, a comic does funny things, and a clown does things funny."
    A fool as more slapstick(a noise maker used for comedy) and Buffoonery (inappropriate bahavior/ puffed shirt) , while a jester was more of an advisor to the kings of the land. A Jester could say things no other man could say and remain a free man. Case in point: " Jesters could also give bad news to the King that no one else would dare deliver. The best example of this is in 1340, when the French fleet was destroyed at the Battle of Sluys by the English. Phillippe VI's jester told him the English sailors "don't even have the guts to jump into the water like our brave French."
    "Jesters in medieval times are often thought to have worn brightly coloured clothes and eccentric hats in amotley pattern and their modern counterparts usually mimic this costume. As performers jesters have used storytelling, acrobatics, music, juggling and other skills to entertain their audiences."
    Jesters were skilled with their hands, balance, people skills, intrigues, They could mock a guest where a king could not, yet to the amusement of the same king.
    Since I throw knives,and axes, can walk a tight rope, minor juggling, Play an instrument, and tell jokes for hours, I would happily lay claim to being a Jester. For even my name (which you misspelled) is a pun. For I am Kellory, the Pun-isher. Kelly means revenge, but the ending change shifts the meaning to vengeance,Or more commonly to" Puns with a vengeance."

8. Clyde

Absolutely Correct kellroy, I am surrounded by idiots. Thanks for the confirmation.

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Kellroy was not here. And idiots only fit in the sub-class of fools. All other classes require brains, as well as talent.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7