Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US E

Discussion in 'Politics' started by enloopious, Aug 5, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Oddcaliber and arleigh like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If this is true how does Trump take the Presidential office and how do we send Bidumb and Hairass to jail for election fraud.

Oddcaliber and enloopious like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We don’t… That ship sailed long ago…

Bandit99, mysterymet and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

We don't do shit, we sit here stewing in our own juices while they literally get away with everything!

Unless and until some one with the stones stands up and fires that first shot, this is all a nothing burger with extra cries on the side!

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Only in America --if you win a horse race and you are caught cheating the prize is taken away seems to hold for most sports but the most important race --the presidential race you can cheat and it doesn't matter-- the results stand. There is absolutely no chance for an honest election(race) and demoRATS have learned how to cheat out in the open
    As the comedian
    Yakov Smirnoff said "What a Country"

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

We now have a system that Stalin can be proud of as the left is counting the votes and the Covid crisis modfied the secret ballot into a public display of the power of the system and its ability to manipulate both the voter and the voting system. Some chance that if the powers that be can get the new open system into a nation wide system, do away with the present system of electing the President on the basis of the electoral college and use the urban areas to dominate the Senate, that the choices left will be submission or open revolt. Does not look well.

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Some election officials in some states need to be indicted. Then tried, then jailed for a long long time... Won't fix it, but it would be a start to making the election process appear to be more trusted by those who vote.

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Vote at midterms people

9. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

The 11/03/2020 Wrong must be righted.....The state-by-state election process must be fixed before 2022 midterms....Treason is still treason.... If not, the Global Cabal and Red China wins the entire planet.

crowdaddy, Oddcaliber, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  10. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

With the military. That seems to be the consensus.

If you do not fix the fraud from 2020 then our election system is not worth voting in. Why would anyone vote if its fixed? If 3rd world countries are more transparent than America then we will have actual war.

Did you think that Pelosi would get away with everything? These people who post their communist posts and think they won because China Biden is in office have not realized that the war is far from over. What we have all seen is just the tip of the ice berg. Just wait until next week and what comes after.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  11. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Yep...there is zero Constitutional or other law on the subject of a fraudulent election.....while it has no doubt happened in local/maybe even State elections, never before has it been on this scale, or so "in-your-face".....so there is just no process on how to fix it. And the odds of getting a concensus on HOW to fix it are right at zero.

12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I agree with enloopius. No matter the cost, this wrong must be put right because it is the foundation, the pillars of our country and society...however, it won't be, nothing will be done.

Both sides, Democrat and Republican, will agree to do nothing in private while in public they will wave their arms and shout a lot of noise at each other...the real 'sound and fury signifying - nothing' roper-dope. Why? Because to do something will bring down the nation, probably civil war while, at a minimum degrade us politically in the eyes of the world being "America talks freedom and justice but they can't even do it in their own country so why don't they shut their arrogant mouths." Nothing will happen. Nothing.

EDIT: Actually, this is the nail in America's coffin. It's well and truly over with this. America is dead and gone, not sure what this country is we're living but it is not America.

13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

If any of this went public, it would be jammed up in the courts by everyone challenging it for YEARS and Years to come, effectively solidifying the "Facts" and keeping the demos in power long enough to get what they want! We are done as a nation, we now have no power on the world stage, and are the laughing stock of nations who have a vested interest in our demise!

14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Constitution?

What the hell is that? Started disappearing in the 50s.

Dead today...

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
    an unelected Bureaucrat, not even a Cabinet level official (Department of Health and Human Services.) ENDS all property rights in the US.

stroke of the pen....
    ShaZam
    welcome to Venezuela

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Yep we have already lost the war that never happened because the power brokers sold the Victory along with their souls and us to the enemies. This Covid crap was the mortally wounding blow to the USA. An election actually several were stolen with it. Basic Constitutional were stripped away wholesale. The real riots where Cities get burned out again are pulsing strong just under the surface waiting to erupt. My prediction is inflation is going to explode sooner rather than later. Land Lords have effectively been made a involuntary arm of Public Housing. Due process for you or me is a thing of the past. Kids are taught to hate each other and themselves in school solely based on race. VERY FEW of Gen Z are capable of anything that doesn't involve a smart phone or a package of hot pockets. Mils are getting older and starting to realize the disaster their semi woke asses created with their fully WOKE Spawn. That Mythical Race War might not be so Mythical after all. We have a wide open Southern border and a fairly tightly controlled Northern Border..... seems kind of backwards to me. We have a President with Runny Mashed Taters swishing around in his head, A VP that is the poster child for the FAR Left Marxist Types and is totally incompetent as a bonus. As a Centrist I can find a lot of common ground with the right of Center and very damn little if any with the left of center. And finally WE THE PEOPLE are divided beyond and reconciliation on 90% of the issues of today and would happily start Purging each other and will before it is all said and done. The Left should consider before defunding the police, that the police and the rule of law not only protects me from them....... The Police and the rule of law also protect them from me ;)

If anyone can look at the big picture in the USA today and not see that we as a Nation are on the verge of complete meltdown and anarchy then they have to be blind. And that is without the CCP, IRAN, N. Korea, Russia and other global players being openly involved.

EDIT: And all of this is a damn shame because at no time in human history have so many people had so good as we have had in the USA for the last 100 years give or take. Particularly in the last 30 years.

Oddcaliber, Bandit99, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Does not the constitution state that anything not Delegated to the fed's is retained with the states and the people?
    I know I am paraphrasing, but you get the drift. It is up to the states to decide who really won the election! And it would be the states that would have to replace the non winner. NOW, how could that come about? How many states went to Trump in the election? Or, are the commies so powerful that they can keep everyone cowed?

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I believe your correct, in that the Winner was/is selected by the states, and that's where we have all this fraud! If one totals the fraud with the states that were fairly counted, Trump won by a YUGE land slide!

There is Absolutely no way that old senile pedophile that hid in his basement with his mask and sippy cup blasting Trump every time he could, never campaigned, almost never showed up in public, except to piss everyone off ( Like at the Auto makers plant, or those few times he got into it with a couple of old fartz and challenged them to do pushups or, .........) and yet, the dude with the worst record ever, some how won, and what's even more crazy, that bitch Kamall toe, the most unliked, bitter, nasty, cackling whore who basically called out the pedo at every chance she could, suddenly became his pick for V.P! Ain't that something, the nastiest, most inept person on the whole planet got picked to be V.P, and what's even worser, if the Pedo is forced to step down, we get stuck with that thunderkunt running things!

18. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Another forum I visit is mostly lawyers and legal types. The General feeling there is in the "Very Unlikely event the 2020 Election was nullified, that Biden/Harris would be removed and Speaker Pelosi would take the helm as third in line." Not saying I agree or disagree but would seem to be the most plausible theory I have seen to date. And it is VERY Unlikely that the 2020 election would be over turned at this point, as I believe BT stated that ship has sailed.

19. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

T5R, that will depend on the state governments to decide, and am willing to bet as soon as the states start to make any moves in that direction, the fud's will make a move to stop them. Which would mean the SCOTUS could get involved. The constitution could still be the saving grace in this. And then, who knows what SCOTUS may do.

Oddcaliber, Thunder5Ranch and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

By rights, it "SHOULD" go back to Mr. Trump as he did actually win it all, so, unless there is some constitutional block to that speaker Piglowsky can go suck a bag of weinerschnitze off the hood of a Mack!

Oddcaliber and Thunder5Ranch like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7