Elon Musk buys Twitter

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Apr 25, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Who would you like to see unbanned?

Alf60 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Unless the minions @ twit erase the servers....

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I think it’s been about 2 years since I deleted my account there. Tempted, but not really, to go back.

Nah, I’ll stay out, but I am curious to see what kind of changes this man can implement.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What is tweeter?

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I got kicked out of that house a long time ago. No intentions of visiting it ever again under any circumstance.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Those skinny nervous look'in people you see wandering around NOLA;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I don't know much about Twitter. Never been on it. But from what I've read I'd like to see a free press. If it's supposed to be what they claim, everyone should have a voice-good and "bad."

8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

People are already starting to come back. It is pretty much the current town square and Elon seems to be the only one willing to allow free speech. This move is also a big FU to the Biden regime which has said that they are working with places like Twitter and telling them who to ban. A clear violation of the first amendment.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-acfab134.

10. Minuteman

img-26793adc.

oil pan 4, 3M-TA3, enloopious and 4 others like this.
  11. Minuteman

Anything that riles the libtards up this much I have to be in favor of. I'm not nor have I ever been on Twitter but might just sign up now.

oldawg, BlueDuck, enloopious and 3 others like this.
  12. Minuteman

img-54a34712.

Dunerunner, 3M-TA3, BlueDuck and 5 others like this.
  13. Minuteman

Screenshot_20220426-090523_MeWe.

oil pan 4, 3M-TA3, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I see where the platform software is on lockdown and no new 'features' or changes will be allowed - owing to real fears that the current crop of 'flakes would sabotage the works on their way out the door.

No layoffs for 6 months (LMAO here) and the biggest bitch is workers worrying about having to come back to the office...
    Twits are not alone in this.

Many other tech industries are facing mass resignations as many remote workers don't want to eat the cost of commuting now that Slo Joe has f'ed up the economy.

Gonna be a fun summer on many fronts.

Dunerunner, 3M-TA3, oldawg and 5 others like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm glad to see Elon giving big tech the finger so to speak ( even though he is right in the middle of big tech) at least he knows right from wrong and is crazy enough to back his words with deeds! I imagine all sorts of very serious folks are super pissed off now that they can no longer cancel those they don't like or don't agree with, but it's high time something changed and we got freedom back, even just a little!
    Years ago, I got my self banned from fake book, I don't know how that happened because I had quite literally just signed up and hadn't posted a single comment or other post, I hadn't really even figured out how to navigate it yet, and BAM, banned! They wanted me to write them an email and then their tech dept would explain my ban and all that, I emailed them a photo of my middle finger and have never been back! It would have been nice to have gotten a warning or some sort of communication saying "hey, you look like someone else, mind proving you are you and not them" or a "you smell like elderberries" you need a shower, but nope, nuffins!!!

16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Don't know anything about twitter but if Elon Musk can stick his finger in the eye of liberals I'm all for him. Just maybe he can expose the lies and hypocrisy of the left wing media and bring them down

17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. chelloveck

Musk needn't expose the lies and hypocrisy of the conservative right wing media...its lies and hypocrisy are already freely exposed for all to see....even by the vision impaired. :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Who cares!!!! Big deal!!!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. chelloveck

Agreed...I don't facebook...Instagram...Twitter...
    Signal....telegram....parlor...or as DJT would put it....struth central! ;) (or as some would put it...'truth's entrails' :eek:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7