Elon Musk buys Twitter

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-f938a938.

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-e0bc23b2.
    Buh bye

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

With ALL the A-Listers vowing to leave Twitter, can we assume, these are the same bunch that vowed to leave the USA when Trump got elected? But never left….

My response then, and NOW is…. “Don’t let the door, hit you in the Ass, on your way out… and please don’t bother to come back, EVER…”

Kind of like the time I made a bet with one of my Partners, on who would win the Presidential Election… Loser Leaves Town… Yep, I lost, and moved to Alaska, back in ‘90… Took 30 years to get me to move back, mostly because I got Old, and that Partner Died…

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I wonder if the new 'subscription fee' will finally kill off the bot armies?

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I find it ironic that nobody said a word in the MSM with Trump getting banned for dubious reasons but when the slojo admin starts getting censored they lose their minds.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. enloopious

Yeah she'll be back. They always talk big and then kneel to anyone who asks.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. enloopious

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems that EM is experiencing some buyer's remorse after firing a substantial proportion of the Twitter workforce. The fired Twitter employee class action would seem to be adding to his nailing his dick to the floor antics and dickomforture(sic)...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2022
  9. enloopious

I'm pretty sure those employees are going to regret that decision and probably the state of California as well.

...but then again you may be right. Just look at what they did to Alex Jones in spite of the law.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
    Brokor likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

the company i worked for was acquired by another company. The day of the sale, they let go of 80 percent of staff, they got like 3 months severance but 600 got shown the door that day. The 150 of us remaining got extra work.

Not a fun time but it happens all the time. Small store, gas station, new owners, new staff sometimes.

Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No, just look at what Alex Jones and his team of of lawyering clowns did to himself.

Although Trump must have felt good when he sooled his own corporate security goons on a bunch of protesters outside of one of his properties, he couldn't offer a substantial settlement fast enough once the abused protesters pursued a class action against him for the thuggery that they had received, realising that the jury potentially would have awarded punitive damages far greater than the settlement that the litigants would be prepared to accept.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. enloopious

Why are your responses so different from post to post? I have no idea what you are saying this time. Perhaps you have multiple people operating this portal?

13. BTPost

Not Multiple People operating this Portal, but Multiple Personalitys operating that computer....

14. enloopious

This is what 5th gen warfare looks like.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Lefties say "if you sell verification it will cause rampant impersonation" then they go out and and start impersonating people and get banned.
    Ethan klien the one who said "in the next holocaust Ben Shapiro should be the first one to be gassed" and nothing happened to him. He thought it was a good idea to impersonate Elon musk and got banned.
    Then slave driver in chief Kathy Gifford did the same shit impersonated Elon musk and got banned.
    Both are claiming all they did was make fun of Elon musk, got banned and are crying about "mu first ammendment".

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. BTPost

Good for Elon.... State a Policy,. and HOLD everyone to it, Even the A-Listers...

SB21, enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. enloopious

18. BTPost

I hope Elon tells Old Whoppie to not let the Door, hit her in her Fat Ass, on her way Out…

19. enloopious

LOL that was hilarious... calling Kathy Griffin an A lister. Priceless!

DKR and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. enloopious

Gator 45/70, mysterymet and Brokor like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7