EMP feed back

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by monkeyman, Jul 31, 2005.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Just thought I would throw this in with the story so if anyone wants to comment on it they can di it here where it dosnt interupt the flow of the story for anyone reading the story. I always appreciate feed back on my work and knowing that folks are reading it, after all if no one reads it theres not much point in writeing it. I know there are a bunch of typos and spelling errors but this is the original version and most of it has not been changed since I came up with it as typed, so youll have to bear with me on that. Hope you all enjoy.

jollyrodger13 likes this.
  2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I haven't read it all yet... I like the idea of keepoing the story thread clean. You should be able to properly post it now.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Wow!!

I really think you need to develop the rest of those chapters you spoke of...

:lol:

4. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I too wanted to let you know I received my stuff Saturday.

5. monkeyman

Glad to hear it. If you would, as you get a chance drop a note to my buyer evaluation thread or whatever theyre called at WR. I already have one request to start another group buy and figure if I have the responses from those who have done business with me and any comments on the book it may go over better. I was surprised at how few got in on this one given the responses to the giveaway I did before hand.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I would have, but I already have all of his books.They are a gold mine of info.They have been in my survival library for years.I envy you the oppurtunity to work with him.Must have been an unforgettable experience.

7. monkeyman

It was realy awsom, and for those interested I will pass on info on air dates of the show when I get them. So far all I know is it will be part of the 'big build' series on the history channel this fall, likely Sept. or Oct. Also you can get a sneek peak on his site if you go to the log build project section I think it is. I will try to add a link.....here it is.
    http://www.prairiewolf.net/Pages/FortClatsop2.html
    The only one I think Im in Im the guy in the boonie hat in the background.
    I have all his books too, but ordered 2 of his vidios and when I can get another group buy going plan to replenish my 'extra copies' of his naked into the wilderness 1 and 2. I have a copy of the first one in each vehicle and one in the house plus try to keep one or more for loans and gifts....besides I figure if TSHTF copies of those books could be worth a lot more than thier weight in gold for barter. Just think what all the info needed to survive with nothing would be worth as barter in a TEOTWAWKI situation, and how many you could help at the same time as helping yourself. I got a dozen or so signed copies of NITW 1 and a few copies of the others as part of my pay for the project (kind of a bonus) and am down to 2 unused copies of that one, 1 of the second and a couple of the ones on log building.

8. monkeyman

Well, here is a bit more of an addition to the story. I will try to start adding at least a bit this way a time or two a week. Hope you all are enjoying the story.

9. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I need to get a copy.

10. monkeyman

Its only online and in progress. Its the thread above titled EMP.

11. warhead2

warhead2 Monkey+++ Founding Member

ok i just read it and and cant wait for more im so hookd so monkeyman when r u going to [post more??????? very good story by the way

12. monkeyman

Well Im working on my butchering photo tutorial at present but once I get some time I will probably try to pick it back up and see where it takes us. Thanks for the complement.

13. Sojourner

Sojourner Silverback

Good story. Interesting planning. When can we expect the next instalment?

14. monkeyman

Not sure, hope I may be able to get back into it this fall/winter.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7