For Sale ENDS TODAY, 7/31: Select MH Can & Pouch Varieties Up to 45% OFF! - 30-year shelf life!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jul 2, 2016.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Monkey+++ Vendor

1. [​IMG]

Mountain House just surprised us with a very steep discount on five select 30-year-can varieties for the month of July.

A couple of these discounts are as low as I can recall for even just a single case of freeze-dried MH!

Check them out here: Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle

Ground Beef, Cooked: 45% off

Precooked Eggs w Ham: 41% off

Macaroni and Cheese: 39% off

Chili Mac: 38% off

Rice & Chicken: 35% off

More varieties added below
    Buyers club members have additional MH discounts!

And now the MH pouches are rated at 30 years! Discounted at Safecastle: http://www.safecastle.com/30-yearpouches.aspx

Of course it all ships FREE.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. JC Refuge

3. JC Refuge

“Reports of widespread hunger in collapsing Venezuela confirms my opinion: food stands alone as the indispensable preparation for survival. Why? All else can be managed as needed, they’re answerable with non-perishable inventory, often with as-found inventory. By “all else” I mean the other two of “cold-wet-hungry”. You can be any two of these and survive, but not all three. You may be cold or wet on a given day, but you will be hungry every day. No gaps. Therefore: solve food first.”

– Ol’ Remus, in his Yer Ol’ Woodpile Report

4. JC Refuge

5. JC Refuge

6. JC Refuge

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

9. JC Refuge