1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

English & Grammer English Grammar Demystified 2014-01-07

Why should you study English? Do you speak and write English? That’s reason enough.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

melbo submitted a new resource:

English Grammar Demystified - Why should you study English? Do you speak and write English? That’s reason enough.

Read more about this resource...

2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Ya'll pay tension, this here might come in right handy.;)

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

My Grammar wasn't English does that matter? I believe she was a fugitive from Ireland who worked as a cook on a Potato Boat from Dublin to NYC, where she promptly jumped ship. Wee bee good peoples, not stuck up like those bleeding Brit's.

oldawg likes this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Wow, Irish potatoes grow big enough to sail on the seven seas? I never knew that. And i thought Idaho potatoes were big. o_O:rolleyes:

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Makin' groceries rat 'fore Carnival so as yomammandem can have they're poboys dressed ;)

Ain' dat rat cher?

But in all seriousness, proper command of English (and common American derivatives thereof) tends to hint that one is more educated in other areas. This doesn't always hold true, but is a strong indicator.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7